Chapter 8

Your P.O.V

I walk off next to Noah as I look at him with a sad smile and sigh.

"Can I still talk to my guy friends at least?" I ask him, crossing my arms.

"No. I can't bear to lose you." He says as I look at him with a puzzled look on my face.

"Okay, but they don't like me romantically..." I tell him as he sighs, placing a hand on his head.

"But they will when you're dressed like that." He says, scanning me with his eyes.

"Well it wasn't my choice to be dressed like this." You tell him, motioning to your outfit.

"So can I still talk to girls?" I ask as he smirks and nods.

"As long as it's about how much of a good boyfriend I am." He says as he looks down the hallway in front of us, glancing at the guys who were looking at me.

"No texting or calling guys either." he says as he gestures to my phone, giving it a tap. I roll my eyes at him, huffing in annoyance.

"I hate you." I say annoyedly as he kisses me on the forehead and hugs me from behind, pressing me into his chest. I blush and stomp my heel into his foot.

"Love you too Y/N!" He says as he walks into his next class of the day. I walk into my class next to his and sit down in the back of the class, as per usual.

The whole class period I tone out the teacher and try possible solutions for my Noah issue. I'm sorry, but this is more important than factoring equations.

Possible Solutions:

Kill Noah
Pros
I'd be free
Cons
I'd be thrown in jail and possibly killed by his sister

I'm out of ideas...well I'm doomed. The bell rings and I get up and grab my bag from next to me. It's only then when I notice Brick didn't come to class. Probably ashamed to see me like this...

I rush out of the room and see Noah walking out of the opposite room as I run to Blossom, ducking out of his sight.

" Blossom.Y-You gotta help me." I say to her as I stop to catch my breath and pull down my dress. Some guy whistles as I glare at him and shove him over into a locker. He hits it with force, looking at me with a hint of fear.

"Run along!" I tell him with the wave of my hand as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Sure. What do you need......and what are you wearing?" She asks, eyeing my dress disapprovingly. I roll my eyes at her motherly behavior.

"No time to explain before he finds me." I say as I rush her to an empty classroom. I tell her the ordeal and then she gets up and begins pacing around the room. I lean on the desk, placing my hands to my head frustatingly.

We make a small plan, going through the kinks. A couple minutes later we see Buttercup and Bubbles passing by the classroom. I rush them into the classroom, explain the issue, and tell them the plan.

"We'll fight Noah tomorrow and the plan is Noah will want Y/N on their team. So she will pretend to be with us, then go behind him and while we are fighting...and knock his lights out. " Blossom explains as I see Noah walk by. I quickly notice him and I hide under the teachers desk, scared as hell.

He peeks through the window and then opens the door, looking slightly worried. I hold my breath, fearing for the worst.

"Have you 3 seen Y/N?" He asks them, seeming distressed. They all shake their heads in unison and mutter a small no quickly. He leaves and closes the door as I feel a shock from the necklace he gave me.

The sudden surge of electricity causes me to bump my head on the top of the desk. I hold my knees to my chest.

"Come on out Y/N. We all know you're here." He says, smiling.

I groan and crawl from under the table, getting up standing still as his eyes pierce my gaze.

He gets closer to me and I back up until my back hits the wall, unfortunately. I begin to internally freak out, but my expression doesn't change.

"What did I say about you talking to other people?" He says as I close my eyes.

" You said I can't talk to boys. I was just talking to them about how great of a boyfriend you are." I say matter of factly as I fear for my life.

The girls look at me with a 'Are You Kidding Me' expression.

"Sure you were. Well you must be punished for not following my instructions." He says as he smirks and gets even closer to me to the point where he's pressed up against me. He places a hand on the way next to me and leans in.

He roughly kisses me, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I gasp, my face becoming red. He tried to wrap his tongue around mine, his hand squeezing my thigh.

In the middle of the kiss I see Brick walking past the classroom.

He looks in the window, shakes his head, and keeps walking. I push Noah off of me and he flies into the back wall, cashing him to let out a groan of pain.

I huff and grab my things then walk out of the classroom. I sigh as I navigate my next class through the crowded hallway.

--Time Skip--

Our plan was already motion. I already told the girls of Noah's next crime so they would be there quickly. I transform into my suit and follow the girls to the pickle museum where Noah is committing his crime. Noah sees me with the girls and he glares at me.

"Y/N what are you doing with them?" He yells angrily.

"Sorry girls but duty calls." I say as the girls put in a fake hurt expression and I shrug. I go behind Noah as I hear Blossom start her attack.

"Yoyo roller!" Blossom yells and shoots her Yoyo at Noah who stumbles back a bit. I summon a big tennis ball as my racket grows to account for the size of it. I raise the jacket with both hands and bring it down on the ball. The ball shoots through the sky, pinning Noah to the ground and rendering him unconscious.

" Ha...Who's the weakling now?" I ask, smirking as I walk away.

The ambulance comes and so do the police. I know he will be back..........Someday.

I just hope it's not soon.

Edited: 11/21/18
Revised: 12/21/19