Mage Guild academy

welcome to the academy!! at this academy all my characters will be present if you want to talk to them. their will be these classes

fire mage

earth mage

white mage

dark mage

ice mage

newbie(mages with one spefic skill not really a class but just a hang out where you guys practice and stuff).

here is some more on these classifications.

fire mages are usually hotheaded and have a bad temper. draco and his partners ash and Kasai lead this class. most fire mages are redhead but not always. fire mages can manipulate fire in many ways but they can not heal anything.

ice mages are usually cold,literally. their skin is freezing cold and ice pumps threw their veins. they hair colors range from blonde to the darkest of colors. their cuts just ice over. they can manilapte ice, including preserving things.

earth mages usually are nice and kind. some have horns and wings. most have either green or Brown hair. they can heal and maniulpate earth and life to their will.

dark mages are very broad on what they can do. they can cast genjutsu and mess with shadows how they like. even some can bring the dead back to life.

white mages usually have to deal with light. they are the opposite of their dark mage counterpart. they can heal and keep things from dieing. they can also work.hand in.hand with a dark mage.

newbies have a range of hair colors and personalities. they only have one gift weither its just healing, or throwing fire balls or whatever it is. they all work togeter to defeat things. newbies wear a.white robe with red triangle trim.