Narry :D

Niall's P.O.V.

"Harry? You home?" I shout into the three story house(it has two bathrooms,four bedrooms,two living rooms,one kitchen,and one dining room) that Harry Styles,my crush,and I share once I got home from work.

"I'm in here!"Harry shouts back from the library we have. Harry is almost always in there...he looks so cute when he reads so I don't complain.

"Hey,Boo" I say to harry using the nickname I know he hates "Ni, I told you to stop calling me that." he says with a slight pout "Did you really?" I ask with sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Mmhhmmm I did" he replied getting up and putting the book he was reading back on one of the hundreds of shelfs in the library

"I'm going to make some noodles. Do you want some?" Harry asks even though he knows my answer already "Of course!!" I yell excited because I adore it when Harry cooks for me. he looks adorable when he cooks.... wait what am I saying he looks adorable doing anything.

"Did you like your noodles?" Harry asks me once we both had finished eating "Of course I did Haz! You made it!" I giggle "Good!" Harry laughs

"Hey, Haz do you wanna watch a movie?" I ask harry "What movie?"he asks "Finding Nemo...?"I mumble slightly embarrassed that I, a 20 year old guy wants to watch Finding Nemo. "Ok! sounds great! I love that movie!" Harry says excitedly. I guess there was no need to be embarrassed...

Harry and I sit on the couch with me slightly cuddled into his side.his arm around me,

About an hour into the movie Harry falls asleep so i cuddle deeper into him "I wish you new how much I love you, Haz."i mumble "I love you too."Harry mumbles back his eyes still closed. Oops I guess he wasn't asleep....

"Y-you love me?" I stuffer in surprise at his words. Harry opens his eyes and says"I have since X-factor."looking me in the eyes.

Soon enough he is leaning in to kiss me. I lean in too. Once our lips met... I felt it... I don't know what it was but it was great and I wouldn't mind feeling it again. Is...this what love feels like?

"Niall?" Harry asks me "hmm" I mumble back "Will you be my boyfriend ?" he asks "of course" I say before kissing him again and smiling the biggest smile ever.

Soon Harry falls asleep...for real this time with me cuddled up in his chest falling asleep too.

-----(--------)------(------)--------(--------)

Hola cheekas! I hope you guys liked this <3 if so vote and/or comment please! I live you guys <3 :D.

Sorry if its short lol it's like three in the morning and I'm bored :/

I love youuuuu :)