The Thought

Yuri and Otabek have been dating for about 11 months now, and Otabek has been thinking about asking Yuri the BIG question.
The morning after Yuri's big skating final, he woke up to be in Otabek's bed. What? How did I get here? The last thing I remember is... Otabek taking me on a ride on his motorcycle... Otabek walked into the room, carrying a bowl of oatmeal in his hands.
"Morning, sleepyhead! How'd ya sleep?"
"Um... ok, I guess? Wait, how'd I get here?"
"Oh yeah! Well, when we left the rink, you and I went to the bar and you got VERY drunk. You didn't even remember that I was your boyfriend!! You thought I was a stranger!" *Otabek said while laughing*
*Yuri blushes as Otabek hands him the oatmeal, also blushing* "So," Otabek asks after he handed over the oatmeal, "Do you wanna go out for some coffee, or something?" "Sure coffee sounds, great!" Yuri says, getting up and getting dressed.
- Yurio's POV
Omg! How bad was I blushing?! I'm so embarrassed. Did he notice I was blushing? I hope not. I go to the bathroom to use the toilet, and when I open the the door, I see a naked Otabek butt, but I don't back away. Why am I enjoying this? I decide to walk away and just get dressed by the bed.
     I throw on my red hoodie, jeans, and white high tops. I grab my phone and take a quick selfie. I post it on Instagram with the hashtag "goinoutwiththebae" and start to go over my routine for the next competition.
- Otabek's POV
As I hop in the shower, I think I hear the door to the bathroom open, and I blush. Why am I blushing? Should I turn around? Before I can, I hear the door close. Oh well, I guess I can tell him at the cafe, along with his birthday surprise! I just hope he feels the same way as I do...
- Yuri's POV
I take another couple selfies and post all of them. I wonder why he asked me to get coffee? I mean, I don't mind, but he never asks me out to coffee out of the blue. There must be something up. This would be the perfect time to tell him how I feel...
--------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note
I hope you guys like this! It's my first story so I'm sorry if it's horrible! Btw this is Yuri with the blonde hair, Yuri Plisetsky, not Yuri Katsuki with black hair (because nothing can come between Victuri) ok just wanted to make that clear!