Really?

~Knock Knock~
"Come in." I say as I sit up in my bed and put my music out. "Mom says diner is ready." Says Ginny leaning on the door frame. We walk down the stairs and see everyone sitting down.
"So who will come with us to the quidditch world cup again?" I ask and look at my dad.  "You have asked that question a million times this summer Jasmin. Why?" Says George and winks while Fred smirks. "Are you looking forward to seeing Harry again?" Asks Fred and Ron laughs. "Oh shut up. I don't even know him." I say back and look at dad. "It will be us, Harry, Hermione and Cedric and his dad Amos." He says and I nod. "So I can start Hogwarts this year right?" I ask and mom and dad nod. "Why didn't she just go the first three years just like all of us?" Asks Ron. "It was better for her. We could keep an eye on her so she didn't skip meals and so she didn't started seeing things again." "I just asked if I looked fat for one time okay!? I didn't skip any meals, I don't spit out my food or anything like that. It is not that when you just asked one time if you looked fat that it will lead to anorexia or something okay!?" I snapped. We were quiet for the rest of the meal and I kinda liked it for one time.

"So uhm Jasmin what house you think you will be?" Asks Percy out of nowhere. "Well I don't really mind any house at all but I think Gryffindor." I say back and take the last bite. "I think Ravenclaw." Says Fred. I look confused at Fred as he keep eating. "And why is that?" "Well you're a bit different than us. I mean look at your hair. And you're into reading and you're smarter than all of us." He says back. "What the fuck has a haircolor to do with this? People always think  I'm different just because I don't have a head full of red hair like you all do." People looked at me in shock. I can get a bit angry if people approuch me with that I'm different from the other Weasleys. "Jasmin watch your language. You know we don't talk like that. Not even when we are mad." Says my mom sternly, I look at her and look at my plate. "Okay I'm sorry." I say back. "Can I go?" I ask and my mom nods. "Where are you going? Looking for your boyfriend?" Asks George with a smirk. "You know I don't have a boyfriend and I'm just going to wonder around a bit." I say and put my shoes on. I say bye and walk out the door.

"Hello love." Says someone which makes me snap out of my thoughts and jump.  "Jees man." I say and chuckle. "Hi uhm do I know you?" I say and look at the boy. "No I am Steven." He says and offers his hand for me to shake. I take his hand and smile. "Hi Steven I am Jasmin." "Pretty name for a pretty girl." he says and I blush. "Thank you, so why are you here?" I ask and walk slowly as he follows me. "Just to clear my head." he says and I nod. We walk a bit further the woods in and talk. I stand still after a while. "Well it was nice meeting you Steven but I think I have to go back home." I say and he grins. "It was nice meeting you too beautiful, can I have a goodbye kiss?" he asks and I chuckle. "No sorry boy it's nice meeting you." I say and begin to walk away. "See you soon love."
"Jasmin!? Are you here!?" I hear Ronald. I see him running and hide behind a tree. "RONALD!!" I scream as I jump in front of him.  "Bloody hell Jasmin!! Don't ever do that again!" He technically screams and holds his hand on the place where his heart is. I keep laughing till I get tears while Ron just chuckle's. "So little sister. Are you excited to start at Hogwarts?" Asks Ron and puts his arm around my shoulders. "I am just born 20 minutes after you! And yes really really excited!" I say and he smiles. "I think you are gonna like it. And just know Fred, George and me are going to be a little protective." "Yeah didn't expect any different form you guys." I say and step inside the house. " There you are. When you said you would go outside I didn't know it would be this long!" "Sorry mom. Next time I won't be outside so late." And give her a kiss on the cheek. She smiles and nods. "Over a week starts school again and we still need to get your stuff. Shall we do it a day before the quidditch match?" Asks mom to all of us and we nod. I look at the clock and I see that it's 10 o'clock and I deside that I'm going to read a bit. "Night everyone." "Goodnight." they all say at the same time. Ron gives me a kiss on the head and I walk upstairs to Ginny and my room and see her laying in her bed. "Night Gin." I say and sit on my bed. "Night Jas." she says back and puts her light out.

Hellowww people! I hope you enjoined the first chapter. I am sorry if my english sucks because I am dutch and I am trying my hardest. I don't know if this is a short chapter or long nut i think they will be a bit longer later in the book. I'm going to try to write more so yeah. Hope you liked it!
Loves, me x<3