5:45 pm Thursday ACC

Shawn POV
I walk up to the stage, the lights are so FRIKING BRIGHT! I get the signal to start, "HELLO TORONTOOOOOOOOOOO" I yelled and everyone cheers, flashes go off, people scream, signs are held up, the usual. "You guys are where it all started for me, so I'm going to let you be the first to see" I say then signal Cecilia to come on, she walks onto the stage and stands by my side, her hands interlocking with mine, people gasp, other people boo, some cry and others clap and cheer. Mixed feelings about this I think. "Ok so I obviously don't have Astrid here with me so me and Cecilia are gonna sing Air" (I have the song in the chapter if u haven't heard it)
I grabbed my guitar and sat on one of the stools by the microphone, Cecilia hopped onto the other one, I started to play the chords while smiling at her, she was so beautiful, we started to sing, she has such a nice voice I thought, I stared into her eyes and she stared into mine, we were in our own world with the only sound being our voices singing, the song ended, I smiled at her and the whole crowd cheered, I sang a few more songs and then the concert ended, I packed up the stuff and then went to Cecilia, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and she looked at me, she looked tired "wanna come to my Apartment tonight?" I ask bringing her into a hug, she rested her head on my shoulder "sure" she said and then we walked outside and walked to my apartment.

She jumps onto my bed when we get in, "Im soooooo tireedddddddd" i hear her moan from inside my bedroom, i laugh and put my jacket on a chair, "wanna watch Netflix?" I ask turning on the TV, "I don't have a choice do I?" She asks and i laugh, she comes over to the living room and sits on the couch, she lies down and rests her head on my lap, I embrace her in a side ways hug then play the movie, she falls asleep 20 min into the movie, she's cute when shes sleeping, I bring her to my room and place her on the bed, I pull the covers over then go to brush my teeth, I change into a long black tee and climb into the bed, I don't have any others so I watch her as she sleeping, I turn off the lights then go to bed, Pi have work tomorrow, I think then set an alarm before falling asleep.