3:00pm Friday UniOfTor

Cecilia:I am at the door
Shawn: so am I
Cecilia: see you
Shawn: see u too

Cecilia POV

I walk to Shawn he smiles at me, we get food then sit at a table, 5 other boys join us and a few girls, I can recognize the boys, Nash,Cameron,Taylor, Jack J and Jack G. All the boys stand up and yell "HOGWARTS" and then sit back down, I remember Shawn tweeting about how the university looked like Hogwarts. There are two other girls, Audrey and Emily. Emily was sitting on Cameron's lap and Audrey was having a food fight with Nash and Taylor. I looked at Shawn and he shrugged, I was gonna have to get used to this. "So are you guys like dating or something?" Jack J asked "um" Shawn starts "um yeah I guess" he said unsure about his answer "bro why are we always the third wheel?!?!" Jack G complained and looked at Nash and Jack J. "Cuz were the weirdos of the group" Nash replied then got Mashed potato to the face. I laughed at that, eventually a teacher came and took Taylor and Nash to the office while Audrey was safe. "Does this happen everyday?" I ask, "Nash and Taylor are trying to impress me" Audrey stated then started to clean up their mess. We all went to our courses that we picked and Nash, Cameron, and Taylor all went to a Filming and media course, and me Emily, Audrey, both jacks and Shawn went to a Music course.