Habits

I stared at the window as my mom and sister talked about Brooke Rivers .

They were saying something about roommates when I zoned out.

I went to sleep after that.  We have to drive 1 hour to the airport than take two eight hour rides all the way to the island. Then our private jet will take us to the unit .

The hospital put me on four different medication. I don't know how my liver was going to take this.

I mean I'm not crazy I did this for a reason.

I went off into dream world .

**********

"Annie you know I wake up to see you ."

I stared into those big blue sea eyes I could get lost in them.

"Take me . I don't care if I'm going to regret it just do it." I pleaded

He shook his head

"Soon I will."  Then he kissed me.

He brought the weed to his mouth and took a hit.

Then I did it with mine .

"Aye pass it Zack ." the guy on the left of him said.

He pushed me off of him and passed it.

I stared at the floor as Scarlet came by and sat next to me talking . I blacked out after that.

*

*

*

I woke up with a gasp .
God I hate when I have those dreams .

I looked around the jet and saw Kate and my mom sleep.

So I looked out of the window. Ever since I broke up with Teddy things been different.

You have those that are simple changes and those have life changes breaking up with teddy was life changing .

********

We arrived at the unit shortly after.

"So we have a 1 hour drive to the house . Honey do have to pee or are you hungry you know the doctor said you need to eat at least 1,000 calories a day. " Mom asked I just shook my head and got in the car.

Kate and my mom talked outside the car about visiting schedules .

Soposely Kate will come every week and my mom will come every two weeks .

They act like I'm just some small feather ready to break.

It just pisses me off.

*******

We arrived at this huge house that looked kind of old .

As we stopped in the loop a lady Came out.

She was wearing a maid dress. She had blonde hair like us and bright green eyes .

I got out the car and she stepped up to me looking me up in down with an unreadable exspressoin . I immediately felt intimadated .

She looked up when she was done sizing me and smile .

"You must be Annie welcome to Brooke Rivers."