Left VS. Right

Computer: Hello patient 20054.
Me/JP: U-Uh Hello-
Computer:How are you feeling?
JP: Not so good...
Computer:Has the treatment been working?
JP: Not....Not really, no.
Computer:What are your remaining symptoms?
JP: Its not really that simple- I- I can't talk to someone normally,I can't listen to people speak. I feel so-like speaking-uh.

Computer:...So basically you're still a little b*tch.

JP:Wow...Gee, thanks.

Computer: Calm down it was just a joke, you weeaboo.

JP: Aright, if you continue ta-

Computer: I'm not human, I can say what ever I want.

JP: O-Okay can we just speed up the process, just tell me what's wrong with me, please!

Computer: Your emotions and logic are at war.

JP:Okay..?

Computer:Your creativity and analysis are at war- So in simpler terms, your left brain and right brain are at war.

JP:My left brain and my ri-

Computer:To fix this problem we must separate them from each other.
JP:Sep-

Computer:Splitting your neurological functions in 5...4...

JP:WAIT I DIDN'T AGREE TO THIS.

Computer:3...

JP: Uhh- No.

Computer:2....1. This may hurt a bit.

JP:I don't even know what you're goi-

Computer:0....

Computer:Isolation Complete.

This is JP's left brain: quiet,
, logical, calm.Aware of patterns, aware of words. He is Dependable. And sometimes too controlling.

This is JP's right brain:easily angered, emotional, studious.Aware of people, aware of self. She is strange. And can't pay attention.

Jade:*takes out a book*

Computer: Be nice, alright?
Joshua:*sighs* I am the left brain, I am the left brain. I try to keep her calm, no thanks to right brain. We have a job to do, you have to do it right, and the right way should be the right.

Jade:I like cookies and books- In that order! And I laughed for at least an hour, after reading chapter three! Because- I am the right brain, I have feelings. I may be all over the place but I'm gushful, trustful, and I need someone to help me....To fit these cookies in- my mouth!

Joshua:Here comes a real male, and a female! Puff your chest out- Take you phone out and read your real tale. We may need to repopulate, but that's over-rated so let's just adopt-ulate.

Jade:Oh no, they are staring, you might be the one. There's something about them, I just can't describe it!

Joshua:It's-

Jade: I am on earth, I am never seen glorious- Suuuun. I want to trust them, I want to-oh no- Get away. Get! GET AWAY!

Joshua: Alright now, Jade, you sound like you're insane.

Jade: No, left brain, I'm just staying alive.
She will like it, we will like it.

Joshua: I'm trying to make sure she keeps what she cares about- You keep giving her things to be scared about. I'm calm and collected while you are wild. I'm the adult- you're the child.

Jade: You think your the right one every time. She was our everything, but now I don't have anything...At all. Half of her problems were supposed to be mine- but you handled everything. I want her to be happy, but we can see she's not.

Joshua: According to my calculations.... Hm..Check my answer...Yep. You're being a complete prick.

Jade: Name calling? Really? We are going down to name calling?

Joshua: Nope, this is just a fact. Your a quivering prick.

Jade: I'm the prick? Well fine, at least I'm not Stoic all the time and wear a stupid mask! Coward!

Joshua:I'm not stoic! I just keep my emotions in order- unlike you!

Jade: Joshua is a robot- Look at you... Mr... Takashi...

Joshua: Well, atleast I can do my freaking  job, alright? I keep her calm, I keep her busy minded so she doesn't have to think about the things you put in her head! You were supposed to look after her! You were supposed to keep her mentally and emotionally stable! Now look what happened to her, at school! Now you're blaming this on me?! No. I can't do two jobs. And babysitting you adds on, I'm done. She hates you, putting that stuff in her head! She freaking hates you, Jade!

Jade:....*tears slowly stream down face dramatically while she growls*

Joshua:*sighs* Look, I'm sorry Jade.

Jade:*whispers* No you're not...You're right...

Joshua:...Look.There is something that we can do together....

Jade:...Like what?

Joshua: We take the best of us and put it together.

Jade:....Okay.

Joshua: It will let her feel emotion, but calm. Not too emotional. So you can slowly take care of her emotions more and more until you don't need my help anymore and I can fully work with her logic. Something like Tyler and Joseph did, something like Dan and Phil do, something like Domics did. Do you know what that is?

Jade:EATING! We could eat, and eat our cares away!

Joshua: No-Jade-It...It was stories. We can write stories and share them. Together.

Computer: Initiate reassembly

Joshua:Alright, Jade, we're gonna write stories together- we have to write stories together.

Jade:Okay, Joshua, we'll write stories...

Joshua: Look- this will fix her. She will be happy again, I promise. Okay?

Computer:5...4...3...

Jade:Joshua...Joshua, I love you.*anime tear*

Computer: 2...

Joshua:*poker face* I know. *epic sunglasses*

Experimentation Complete.