What had happened at school

So here, my friend, is the part about school I wrote about. My friend said they wanted me to do this too. And they are flicking me right now.

Ahem, anyway, what had happened at school was that the whole entire day, I felt like no one would stop talking! I wanted to grab my pen and hurt them.  But something held me back. I would call Joshua my angel in someways.  Anyway, by the it was fifth period, I couldn't breath and the teacher decided to brig someone in to give a lecture. Then she chose a girl who is picked in every class and told her to read. She started reading and continuously mumbling,"Shut Up" and "Be quiet." I started crying because I wanted to hurt them, but I just couldn't do it. I sniffing and crying little by little, so there were only a few tears and I hid in my arms so no one could see. When class finally ended, my whole class was held back 10 minutes later. By the time we could leave the classroom, all the other students were already gone, they all left to their 6/7th period. I went to my locker and started spinning to the combination. I was stopped by a teacher who always wanted to act as if he was superior when he doesn't even know when 3rd period ends. Or what period it is. Or when to give us assignments. Back to the story. He said that I shouldn't be here right now and I said I was trying to grab my stuff, more that half of my body was ready to yell at him or punch him. He said that I needed to get it after school because I'm not missing class. I was so close to drop kicking him but I said that we were let out late. Also, my friend told him that too, since she was right next to me. He still said to get it after school so then I turned away and ran down the hall. I went onto the girls restroom and hid in a stall. I started crying and eventually, I stopped. I tried to fix myself as good as possible. My face was still red but my eyes stopped watering and I was sniffing alittle. She asked me if I was okay and I said "No" and walked faster, ready to just leave. Walking down the hallway, I passed my locker where the teacher was and he asked why was I still here and I ignored him. I went to my elective and I started crying again, My friend hugged me and asked what was wrong but I just shook my head and got ready for practice. I had my instrument ready but I didn't have the rest of my stuff, it was all gone. Still inside my locker. My teacher yelled at me and asked where was my stuff. I told him what happened to it and he yelled at me to go get my stuff. I wasn't crying because he was yelling at me. I was crying because he was speaking, making a loud noise that I couldn't do anything to make shut up. I whispered to myself to calm down and not to worry. I felt better and came back with my stuff. My band teacher thought I was crying  because what he was yelling at me for so he acted nicer. But it want his fault in the first place.

Through class I slowly felt better and I didn't look like I was crying. Eventually, I got in the car with my Dad. I was debating wether or not to tell him about me crying.
I didn't tell him and we went to the store.

He told me to use the bathroom while I was there. I started crying again so I fixed myself.  He called me as I was leaving so I declined the call. He started telling me that he thought something bad could have happened and glared at me but I felt nothing and stared at him blankly. He must of thought I was glaring back at him.

Eventually, we were in the car and he told me some things. I turned my head towards the window and tried not to cry. It wasn't because of him. It was because I let all of my emotions build up.

I hated myself for it,too.
I still kind of do.