Desires. (Chapter 5.)

Alex POV.//
It was Sunday.. around 7 am, my emerald eyes are just opening as the sun rises and I'm still stuck here in my prison bunk.. depressing.. I pushed my upper half up from my uncomfortable bunk and grabbed my glasses off of the shelf, sliding them on my face so I can see this shithole with a clear sight. I sigh to myself as I get out of bed, grabbing my bathroom supplies and I walk to the bathrooms. I look around for my girlfriend, Piper but she's nowhere to be seen. ''Huh,'' I say to myself quietly before just shrugging it off and walking down the hall. I hear a familar voice as I spin around quickly to see the blonde, all cheery and excited like usual. I immediately smile before waiting for her to catch up with my pace, ''Hey there, Kid..'' I start off before she catches my lips in a deep kiss. I wrap my arms around her waist ever-so gently, not wanting to let go of her. These were our last days in prison before we get shipped free. I wondered around the yard as we were called out for our REC time after spending an hour alone with Piper in the shower, Piper was talking to her friends that she made and I sat there, a book in my hands, my glasses starting to fall down my nose as I pushed them back up with my index fingers knuckle. I smiled to myself as I glanced at Piper. I realized she was the one I wanted to be with for the rest of my life, the one woman I wanted to fall in love with over and over again, time and time again as well. I decided that it was finally the time to pop the question, I know its not the most ideal time to do it, seeing that we're in prison, but honestly, I feel as if I can't wait anymore, I'm going to do it. I set my book down near my jacket, I couldn't handle wearing the heavy jacket anymore so I set it down on the ground next to me. I made my way over to Piper, twiddling with my fingers, the more I got closer to her, the more my nerves shot up, to the point where I was shaking and my breath was ragged. I finally reached her and took a deep breath, kissing her on the cheek before I even began to speak...