[01] Im not a god

"Nate, I do not understand why I have to use my Beauty to get in, when I could easily fight my way in

"Nate, I do not understand why I have to use my Beauty to get in, when I could easily fight my way in." I asked as we came to the front of the mayors building."Diana, we are Not fighting our way in. Plus your a god so your looks are just as good." He passed and looked behind me then gasped."Diana! You brought your sword! Are you trying to get us killed!" He said trying to get my sword out."I am not a god, I'm just created by one, and it's apart of the dress." I lied while walking to the doors.

"Fine, but don't use it. Okay?" I nodded and went up to the front desk and smiled."Hello, my name is Diana Prince. I have a appointment with mayor Queen." The receptionist nodded and typed on the computer."I'm sorry miss Prince but it says You don't have a appointment." He said while Nate tried to pass the guards but failed and caught the guards attention."excuse me, my friend needs my help." I nodded and walked over and pulled my sword out and swung it around scaring the guards away from Nate."Really Diana? That was horrible." He stated and walked through the halls."What shall I do with the guards following us?" I asked walking up to him."Just stay outside when I'm with Oliver and keep the guards away please." He said and walked into a room and closed the doors behind him.

"Miss I need you to put your weapon down and put your hands up." One of the guards asked running down to where I am."I'm sorry, but I can't." I stated swinging my sword around scary the guards off."I thought guards are meant to protect its leader and not run off." I asked to myself and waited for Nate to come out.

After a couple of minutes Nathaniel came back out with whom I guessing mr Queen."Who is she? Why dose she have a sword?" Mr Queen asked Nate."This is Diana Prince, or as how she's know where she's from, Princess Diana. Don't worry she's with me, oh and she's a god." Nate smirked."I'm not a god Nathaniel, I am just created by one. It's nice to meet you mr Queen." I smiled but he just looked confused."What do you mean she's created from a god? She's a princess?" He asked staring me up and down."She's created by Zeus and her mother is the queen from where she is from. Diana put the sword away, please." I nodded and put my sword back in place."So, where shall we be going?" I asked looking at Nate."To find a time ship." He smiled and lead us the way.

----------------------

We arrived a few hours later at the bottom of the ocean inside of this weird looking ship."Diana, have you ever seen something like this." Nate asked looking around in awe."I've seen bigger, but no. I haven't seen something like this before." I said while looking around as well."But you've been to other worlds. How wouldn't there not be anything like this?" Nate argued back."I may have been to other worlds, but in all my time I haven't." I calmly said as I knew where this was going."But your a God, you must of seen something familiar?" He stated looking at me."Nathaniel, I have told you a Thousand times I am not a god." I argued back. I heard Oliver sigh and I whipped my head around with a puzzled look."Will you two shut up and just look for the others." I looked back at Nate and leaned in to whisper."Why does he speak with such rudeness? I have never seen someone speak like that before." He just shrugged and walked into a med looking room while I walked forward to look around more.