→ JASON BLOSSOM

❝ what's life without taking chances?  ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE BLOSSOM TWINS were laying on their absurdly large sofa, staring at the ceiling. The two had fallen into a comfortable silence, since there wasn't much to do without their best friend, (Y/N), around.

And it was the aforementioned (Y/N) that had managed to capture Jason Blossoms' fancy.

"Hey, Cherry?"

"Yeah Jay?"

Jason chewed the inside of his cheek before saying, "I-I think I like (Y/N)."

Cheryl nearly choked on her spit. She sat up and turned to face her twin, eyes wide.

"Are you.. Are you serious?" She asked.

Jason in turn, sat up and turned to face her. He looked her in the eye, which seemed like he was somehow looking into his own, and nodded his head.

"Well, you can't like them," Cheryl said indignantly. She crossed her arms and stuck out her lower lip like a child.

"Why?"

"No!"

Frustrated, Jason rose from the couch and stood in front of his sister.

"Well, why not?"

"Because! What if they don't feel the same way? Why ruin what you already have?" She too, stood up and went toe to toe with her brother.

"I'll take that chance." That was all he said before he left.

"I was just trying to protect you," Cheryl whispered to no one in particular. She had a peculiar way of showing that she cared. Though, she supposed, if Jason was happy then so was she.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The next day, Cheryl saw Jason and (Y/N) around school, holding hands and she swears she has never seen Jason smile that wide before.