Teens In The Highschool Life~ Chapter 17

(A/N: Annyeong! Sorry po ha. Kakabrown-out lang kasi. Hope you all understand.

Itong chapter po ay suggested. Dedicated po 'to kay @Daphnie_Directioner. :) )

Niall's POV

(A/N: Nosebleed. :3)

~FLASHBACK~

[On the phone]

"What the?! Mom, I'm going to go back? No, I don't want to." I said.

[No, son. You need to go back here because we found a special girl for you.] My Mom said.

"No, I'm already inlove and I already have a plan to court her." I explained.

[Oh. I see. But don't you want to have a vacation here just for a week? We miss you, Niall.] My Mom said. Ofcourse, I missed them too. I need to tell this to Daphnie.

-FAST FORWARD-

Daphnie already knew and she accepted it. I'm going to miss her. :(

But before I go. I need to surprise her, but how?

Oh. I know. I'm going to court her.

I need some help. :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to Jasmine's house.

*DOORBELL*

Jasmine went out.

"Hi, Jasmine." I greeted.

"Hello, Niall. What brings you here?" Jasmine asked.

"Oh. Can you do me some favor?" I asked.

"Sure. Come in." She said and let me in.

~Inside Jasmine's house~

We sat down at the sofa and talked.

"What favor?" She asked.

"Help me court Daphnie, before I go. Help me, please." I said.

"Okay." She said.

Jasmine told me about things that makes Daphnie happy. She likes 1D merch, a big teddy bear, Chocolates and a friendship bracelet.

-FAST FORWARD-

I bought a poster of One Direction, a teddy bear that is bigger than her, Reeses chocolates, "Forever" friendship bracelet and a bouquet.

I hope she likes this. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is almost one day before my trip back to my parents. I really missed them.

-FAST FORWARD-

I'm here at Jasmine's house. I can already hear their loud voices. Haha.

*DOORBELL*

Jasmine came out, gave me a thumbs up sign and let me in.

I came in and I saw a shock on Daphnie's face when she saw me holding her favorites stuffs. Haha.

"Is that for me?" She asked.

"Yeah. Ofcourse." I said.

"I thought you're leaving?" She said.

"No, I'm leaving tomorrow." I said and gave her the things I bought in the mall.

The last one I gave was the flowers.. But before that,

I plugged the mic in the speaker and sang.

(Endlessly by The Cab)

The song ended and I knelt in front of Daphnie.

I gave her the flowers and said..

"Lauren Daphnie Ballesteros Sapasap, can you be my girl? :)" I said, smiling..

"YES!" She answered happily and she hugged me.

I looked to Jasmine and mouthed "Thank you". And she gave me a thumbs up sign again.

To be continued..

(A/N: Okay lang po ba ung story, so far? Please Vote, Comment, Spread and Be A Fan. Saranghaeyo! ^___^)