Where Do We Stand Now

"Heyyyyy boo,"I said giving my friend Kahalasia a hug.

"Ian seen you in a while," she said looking me up and down."You wanna go to the pool with us it's me, my brother, sister, and my junt."

"sure, yo brother fine as hell,"I said in a murmur.

"I know remember you said you use to have day dreams about y'all fucking"

"lmfao my lil fast self my mind was in the ground,"I said walking to get in the car.

Pulling up to the towns pool we played around even though her brother kelp on trying to put his dick on me.

"backkkk up,"I said to Noah.

"you know you want it D'sonja,"he said smirking at me.

"Noah I use to want you but I don't want you nomo you to late,"I said getting out the pool.

Noah was another one I was a fool for.He liked big booty bitches and since I didn't fit in his category of girls.I just didn't try anymore.

"hey bestfrieeeeend,"I said happily thanking God he came to rescue me.

"you want some?" he said lifting the vodka bottle.

"Yes please I need it"

Pouring some into my Everfresh bottle I couldn't help but laugh at Kahlasia who was sing pour it up.

"you ready to go it's getting dark,"he said grabbing my bag off the couch.He was so nice and a couple of times I had thoughts of us going out but I knew it wasn't right by Bands.

Walking up to his house I opened the door and spoke to his mom and sisters.After I greeted everyone I sat on the long black couch.

"mane it's cold in here,"I said in a shivering voice.

"no it's not that's what you get for swimming in yo damn draws.free balling ass."

"shut up and get me a pop sickle,"I said smacking him in the back of the head.

"ought man you didn't have to hit me,"he said handing me the pink pop sickle.

"nigga....you.ain't.gone.dooo... shit."I said pausing between every word...

"oh I'm not?"

Dametri POV

"Oh I'm not?"I said respectively.Damn she don't have on any panties easy access. I know all the right places to turn her on and all that....Man man man the advantages of being a best friend.

"nope you ain't gone do nothing."

As soon as she said her last word I pulled her face towards mine aggressively,because I know that's the shit she likes laying her back on the couch I told put my index finger on her lips as I ease the blue gym shorts off revealing her pink pussy that looked like a chocolate covered strawberry between her legs.

"Nooo Dametri stop-ppp,"she said in between moans.

"ssshhh,"I said kissing her pussy lips.I gave it a lick and she flinched like she never received head before even though I know she has because I'm bestfriend I know everything.

"No Dametri Stop!"she said lifting up grabbing her shorts.

D'sonja POV

At this point I just had to leave things were getting to far.Gratefully my sister called his phone telling him it was time for me to go.

"I wanna go," he said looking dead serious,but I knew he wasn't acting like nothing ever happened just a few minuted ago.I was tipsy but I have a feeling something bad is going to happened.

What do you guys think happened between Dametri and D'sonja?