The Fire[1]

"Anvil Davian." I graciously stood up and went to the office.

"Kleena, make sure to perfect this mission." I rolled my eyes as I heard the voice of my father.

"Ms. Davian?" I slightly opened the door, acting innocent.

"Mr.?" He smiled, this pedophile arse.

"Gorteno, Come sit." I gave him a nod and sat on the foamy chair.

"So you're applying for my new secretary?" I looked at him.

"Obviously?" He chuckled, I hate pedophile's.

"Woah, too bitchy for an innocent-faced lady like you." I slowly stood up but I made sure t'was seductive.

"Sexy." He said in a low-tone.

"I know right." I smiled at him and locked the door.

"So what do you want?" He unbuckled his belt.

I came nearer to him and showed a ballpen, not the usual type of pens.

"I want.." I traced his face, smooth.

"To..." I kissed his left cheek..

"Warm you up." I smiled and..

"With my fire." I said as I stab the pen on his nape. My pen, well it directly burns your heart.

"Success.. father.." I told him and left the scene..

Nobody will know me, because I'm currently wearing another human mask. They'll hunt this face not knowing this is fake.

-

I sat down on my fluffy sofa and turned the television on. T'was the news, the news of Mr. Javi Gorteno. That pedophile arse.

Father Calling..

"I'm so proud of you Kleena. You'll receive your allowance tomorrow."

"How much King?"

"100k.. the crime scene was still a mystery to the investigation team."

*phone call ended*

I ended the call, hindi ko maalala kung kailan  pumalpak ang assignments ko. Who can bust a fire? Of course I'm not Kleena Dapper Alas for nothing.

Kleena's Fire everyone, I am the fire. And Dapper? Of course, i'm always a tidy person. Very careful sa mga given assignments ko. Lastly? I got the Alas.

Think twice before beating Kleena Dapper Alas..

You wouldn't dare.. Of course, no one does.

Someone's

Win this time Kleena, win this time. I would not let you win forever again, never anymore..

Author's:
This is just a short story, this could possibly be a slow update.
lovelots*