Doomed[2]

Iritado akong bumangon mula sa pagkatulog. I heard my phone ringing so loud so I picked it up..

Father Calling..

"Hello father?"

"You're still a failure!" What the heck?!

"Wait! Why?!"

"They found a lead about Gorteno's death!"

"How?"

"The mask you wore to kill that old man! She's a real person!"

"What's the name? Literally Anvil Davian?!"

"You're doomed because.."

There was a short pause before he said the name..

"Thesiadine Ferrer is her name.."

"So? they'll sue that girl, not me."

"Such a stupid kid! Thesiadine Ferrer is the long-time girlfriend of Hades Zeke Gorteno."

"Hades Zeke Gorteno! The son of Javi Gorteno."

"So? the investigation team is stupid, they'll think that Anvil is Thesiadine's twin or sowhatever."

*end of call*

I immediately pampered myself and went to our Hidden Headquarters, our headquarters is very hidden like how wizards hid Diagon Alley from the muggles.

*Cvsfbv of Voefshspvoe Drudgery*

I swiped my golden card at the hologram and immediately went to my office. Some newbies greeted me but I didn't mind them. An Executive Superior like me won't waste a single second to greet those newbies. Executive Superiors never trusts a newbie, they'll just abuse your power.

"Superior Kleena! Ang aga mo naman ngayon." My co-Executive Superior Lorenza Glia Mantador said.

"Why do you even care?" She laughed.

"Himala ata na wala kang mission ngayon?" Hindi ko na siya sinagot at diretsong binuksan ang untraceable searching/hacking device namin dito. I need to know more about that Thesiadine.

"Thesiadine Ferrer? She's the real person nung mask na sinuot mo diba?" Mahina ko siyang hinampas kaya napatawa siya. Damn her Extrasensory perception skills, sana lang ganyan din ako.

"Oh stop that Lorenza!" She rolled her eyes.

"It is Glia! not Lorenza, that name sucks." Hindi na ako nakasagot dahil lumabas agad ang info niya.

*Information found*

Name: Thesiadine Tuzon Ferrer

Age: 18 Gender: F

Birthplace: London, England Birthdate: January 04, 19**

Deep Personal Information:

She is currently working at Antonio's Clothing Line.

She has a two-year old daughter named Sahara Antoniette Ferrer

She is still not married to her long-time boyfriend Hades Zeke Gorteno, which is the father of her child.

She was said depressed on the year 2010 and tried Marijuana.

She was imprisoned on the year 2007 and was released at year 2009 with the help of her last boyfriend, named Andrei Lucas Tejeros.

She was imprisoned because she killed her parents because of her mental disorder.

Her mental disorder medications are still ongoing until this current year..

DPI's still loading ....

-

The informations are already enough for me kaya I paused the search and printed those informations. This girl is very fragile, no wonder na madali siyang sisihin sa pagkamatay nung pedophile dahil may kaso na siya noon.

"What if she'll be the water to your raging fire?" Tumayo ako at hinarap si Glia.

"No one could stop my plans Glia. Alam mo yan." She shrugged her shoulders and went back to her PC.

I kept the printed paper at my hidden drawer. I need to unwind, good thing at inaya ako ni Glia mag-mall..

*-*

"I'll go shop for new clothes ikaw?" I told her, tumango naman siya.

"Ako na rin, I want new clothes din." Sagot niya.

Diretso kami sa Alas Clothing Line Shop at doon naghiwalay ang landas namin. She went to the jeans etc. section while I went to the dress section.

I picked up one white off shoulder denim dress and saw the glittering price, Php 2999.75 oh well.. Kinuha ko iyon pero nagulat ako nung nagsalita ang sales lady..

"Ma'am mahal po iyan, kukunin niyo?" My eyebrows immediately raised at her, bago ata ito.

"Kukunin ko ba ito kung wala akong pera? Like would I even dare to enter this shop if I have no money inside my pocket? I'm not like those cheap trying hard customers you would meet everyday." Hinampas ko yung damit sa kanya.

"And by the way, you're fired." Sumingkit ang mata niya.

"Manager ko lang po ang pwedeng mag-fire sa akin ma'am." I laughed at her.

"Manager? By the way, I'm Kleena Dapper ALAS!" I said emphasizing the Alas word..

"And Alas! I'm the owner's daughter." May biglang lumapit na isang saleslady at ngumiti sa akin.

"Sorry Ma'am Kleena, bago po kasi siya." I smiled at her.

"Don't worry Deanna tinanggalan ko lang siya ng trabaho, hindi ng buhay. Tsk! Why am I not even informed that Mom would hire a judgmental employee." I flipped my hair and looked at her.. "At sa second main branch pa." I rolled my eyes and continued scanning the racked.

-

Someone's POV

Matatanggalan ka din ng Alas Kleena, maghintay ka lang ..

-

lol, wag mahiyang magtanong kung.. hehe