UnderLust Sans X Reader (LEMON)

*AT GRILLBY'S STRIP CLUB*

You walk in, seeing everyone stripping and throwing money at the strippers. It kinda disgusted you but you been here too long so you got used to it. You look over at the bar stand, you saw Sans sitting there. Drinking away. You walk over to Sans. You greet him.

You: Hey Sans!

*You smiled*

Sans: Oh Hey Kitty....

You: Wait..When did you ever start calling me "kitty"..?

Sans: I don't know..it's just...Heh I really don't know..

You: Heh...So where's Paps..?

Sans: Oh, He fucking with Mettaton..

You: Oh okay-! Wait, what..?

Sans: Haha...yep you heard me...It's weird that Mettaton AGREED to Paps that he could fuck him...

You: Heh yeah...

You both stand there silently. To break the silence, you ask Sans,

You: So..Why you here..?

Sans: Hah great question! To see you...

*He smirks in a seductive way*

You blush but declined his flirty eye. He takes your hand and drags you to his place. You try to struggle but Sans hand was deep in your skin.

*INSIDE THEIR HOME*

Sans: Sorry, but I really want you now..

You: Uhhh, Sans...please don't...not now..

You try to push away Sans seductive way of saying, "Fuck me now..".

Sans: Awww, c'mon...we'll have sooo MUCH FUN!

You: Sans..I know your saying is "Fuck or to be fucked!" but seriously I really don't want to do this...

You had that annoyed irritated face and Sans couldn't stand that. Sans hugged you and gripped you hard. Sans then smirked and licked your neck..

You: Uhh! S-Sans....

Sans: Oh..? You turned on..? Hehee..

*He smiled*

Sans then started to kiss your neck, which made you moaned.

Sans: Hehehe...Now, Wanna have some REAL fun..?

*He chuckled and smiled*

Sans stopped teasing you and carried you to his room. When you guys got there, he removed his clothes and yours, except he left you in your bra and panty. Sans had a big BONE-er (PUN XD).

Sans: Hehe, Kid to be honest, I wanted you in the beginning we met...

You: Yes I know because you flirted and tried convincing me to have "fun" with you...

Sans: But now..I finally get that chance to give you it...hehe

Sans eyes started to flare with lust and want. You then start to blush because the way Sans starred at you. Sans then asked you a question.

Sans: Now..sweetheart, you ready for me..?

*He says in a very seductive way*

You: Y-Yes...*blushes*

Sans then starts slowly and gently thrusting into you. Sans eyes flared even more lust! You on the other hand started panting and moaning. Sans turned you on quickly. Sans then asked you a question.

Sans: Tell me when you wanna..go faster, sweetheart..

You: Ahhh~ Please...faster...Ahhh~

Sans: Alrighty sweetheart...*panting*

Sans then gives all his force. He thrusts even faster. All of his thrusts made you moan loud!

You: Ahhh~ Sannnnssss!~ Ahhh~ Fuck yeah..~

Sans: I enjoy..*panting* you moaning out my name, in fact..call me "Daddy~" and then I'll thrust until you cum, sweetheart...

*He smiles and chuckles*

You: Yess! Daddy! DADDY! ahhhh~!

Sans: Huh..? I didn't know you were a dirty slut like me..but I'll give you the treatment~

He thrusts into you, making you wanna just suck his member. You then start to moan. Sans enjoys your pleasure. He then starts to pant and moan. Without warning you, he starts to cum all over you. Purple cum was everywhere! You then start to lick the cum that was on you.

Sans then lays down besides you. You and him start to pant. He was still hard but it was okay. Sans then turns to you.

Sans: Hey Sweetheart~ want a sweet kiss..?

You: Sure~

You both then start to kiss. Sans starts putting his tongue on you making you want more again~! You then start to do the same thing. You both kiss each other passionately! You both then stop to take a break. With curiosity, you go on the floor and you tell Sans to stand up. Sans nods yes and listens to your command. You then smirk and unzips Sans's pants. Sans then realizes what you were going to do. His eyes flared with lust again. When you were done unzipping his pants, a huge member popped up. You lick your lips. You then look up at Sans.

Sans: I'm all yours, sweetie~

You: Hehehe...

You then started to tease Sans. Sans then gets hard.

Sans: Ahhh~! Don't be a tease, s-sweetie..!

He then push you into his member, making you suck and lick his member. Sans pants and moans, wanting more! You start to drool and suck harder.

Sans: Aahhh~! Ahhhhh~!! AHHH! F-FUCK Y-YEAH..!

Sans's eyes flared with GREAT LUST! He never felt this way before. He pants and moans! You then release and start to just lick his member...he was starting to feel odd and weird.

Sans: Aahh~ I'm..about..t-to!

*SPLURT*

Sans's purple cum spits all over you. You then start to lick his cum.

*FEW MINUTES LATER*

You both got dressed up. You and Sans smiled.

You: That was awesome, Sans!

Sans: What can I say..? I'm the life of the party...

Sans then brings you in a kiss. Then he released. You both said bye cause you we're leaving to see Paps and Mettaton.

Sans's Thoughts: Hehehe, that dirty slut is the greatest I ever met...maybe even better than Paps...!

(HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS DAYS LEMON! I WAS FRIKEN PANICKING BECUZ THIS IS FUCKIN WEIRD!!!! (O///////O) ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS! SEE YA GUYS LATER! BAII!!!~)

(WORD COUNT: 959)