Mitch I Love You Part 1

JEROME

I was on the couch reading some fanfic about merome and I was getting very embarrassed about it so I turned my phone off.

I was thinking about one specific one and I felt something I have never felt before. I decided to try to move but it hurt down by my cock so I decided to look.

It was bad timing because when I looked up I saw Mitch staring at me with a devilish smile. I quickly got up and tried leaving the room but was stopped.

"Mitch let me go now." I said sternly, but it didn't work in fact Mitch's grip got tighter and started to hurt.

"Mitch I'm serious stop and let me go." He didn't let go so I started to fight back but when I did he pined me to the wall.

He started kissing me gently and running a hand in my hair. I'm not going to lie I actually liked it and I guess I just let him because the next thing I know we were in his room on his bed with only our boxers on.

I was about to get him off of me when he pulled down my boxers and took me whole. I was a moaning mess under Mitch and my breath was getting heavy with every bob.

Mitch

As I was pulling down Jerome's boxers, I started thinking was he going to be mad at me for doing this without me asking him first.

As I finished taking off his boxers , I took him whole and he started moaning like crazy. As I was bobbing up and down slowly he started screaming my name. I knew then he was close.

Jerome

As he continued bobbing I was in a state of being happy to the point I couldn't stay mad at Mitch.

As I started screaming out his name I started to feel a ball of heat at the bottom of my stomach. I screamed his name out one more time as I came into his mouth.

I was panting hard when I felt his soft gentle lips on mine. He was so hot. At this point I flipped us over and started to kiss down his neck to his chest and down his stomach. When I got down to his boxers I tore them off and threw then across the room to God knows where and took him in inch by inch until I was deep throating .

He was moaning so much that it was making me hard again. As I was bobbing up and down he started screaming my name, which turned me on more. He screamed my name one last time before cumming in my mouth which Mitch tasted so good that I was becoming addicted.

I thought that he might stop me but he didn't which was fine by me. As I went into the night stand to grab some lube and a condom he asked "How did you know where I keep that stuff."

Mitch

As Jerome went into the night stand I realized what he was grabbing and asked him "How did you know where I keep that stuff." He looked at me and said "You know when you asked me to grab your lotion I saw it and knew what would happen eventually." I must have blushed because he kissed me and said "Don't be embarrassed Mitch it's ok." I hate when he dose that because it gives me a reason to love him even more.

------------------------------------------------------

OK I hope you enjoyed the first part to this Merome book. Keep in mind this is my first book I'm writing I'm still an severely new to this app even so hope you enjoyed and see you later bye people.