Mitch I Love You Part 2

Mitch

As Jerome grabbed the lube he kissed me and laid me down, he slowly put the condom on and put lube on my entrance.

He lined up and said "Mitch are you ready this will hurt at first." I shook my head yes and he pushed in.

I was screaming, the pain was real. He was completely in and said "Let me know when I can move." After about 10 minutes I finally was feeling the pleasure and I bucked up my hips and said "Move Jerome."

He started thrusting at a slow and steady pace. I said "Faster J-Jerome." He listened and went faster.

His thrusts started to get slow and lousy. I knew he was close so I started to say bad and sexy things. I said "Jerome ohhh you make it feel so good and I love the way your fucking my hole."

He looked at me surprised and said "Oh yeah so how about I go even harder." I was scared and he slammed into me and I was screaming in pleasure and I guess he could tell because he hit that bundle of nerves and I scream at the top of my lungs.

Jerome Came inside me and the feeling of having his cum inside of me made me cum all over the bed and our chests.

Jerome

As I pulled out of Mitch he yelped in the loss of touch. I laid limp next to him and he said "I love you Jerome." I smiled knowing that my long time crush loved me.

------------------------------------------------------

Well guys I'm ending this a little short there is going to be a part three and if you enjoyed comment and let me know who you want me to do next. CYA bye.