Beginning of it all

" Hey dad where are you going." My 6 year old self said. I sat and watch my dad pack his bags . I started to wonder when I'll be able to pack mines too.
" Somewhere far from here babygirl." My dad responded.
I then felt very confused, because the other day my dad said he wouldn't leave me. " Why dad ." I said trying to hold my tears at bay. " Just know baby girl I will be back for you and make sure you're ready ok, I will always love you." My dad said
That's when my mother started stumping up the stairs yelling the same words over again. "Get out you bastard." She yelled when she reached my room. "Stay the hell away from my child. " She yelled.
My dad said his last goodbyes and rushed out the house.
I sat on the floor lost for words.
I was a little girl sad, confused, and devastated. Everything was fine until my uncle died a couple of weeks ago . We tried to comfort her the best we could, but nothing worked she had a very tight relationship with my uncle. 2 weeks after my dad left she started saying out late, taking drugs , letting men in the house.
I'm now 17 not that same little girl waiting on the floor for her dad to come back. I got an Job in Brooklyn saved up my money and moved to Atlanta and I sent my mom to the rehabilitation center. Right now I'm living off the money from my recent job. I also just enrolled myself into highschool. Fulton High School is where I'm going to be going in 2 weeks.
........................................................................
1 week until school

BEEP...BEEP....BEEP

I eventually hit the snooze button on my clock. It's was 8:00 in the morning and I was getting ready to go school shopping. We didn't have to be dressed in school uniform so I picked out relaxing clothes for the school year , mostly being joggers and regular fitting shirts. The last store was Finish Line , because I always save the best for last.
I went into the store and I immediately started picking my shoes out. I started exiting the store and I bumped into somebody ." Watch where the fuck you're going would you." I stopped and turned around knowing good and well he wasn't talking to me." Umm excuse me who the fuck you think your talking to." I said with an agitated look on my face.
"You bitch who else I'm not talking to my girl and I'm not talking to casper." He said with venom coming off his every word. And then him and his "girl" more like groupie pushed pass me like they done lost they damn mind. So me being the person that I am I grabbed his groupie by her hair and made her fall back and I punched him in the face. " I won't let yall disrespect me just because yall white." I said then walked off and out the store. I can already tell I'm about to have trouble here.
........................................................................

A week later
A week pass by so fucking quickly and now it's 8:00 am. I am now walking to the big yellow bus which takes me to hell aka: school. Once I get on the bus I immediately head to the back so I could be alone and not be bothered, but obviously that didn't occur to some blonde that I wanted to be alone. "Hey my name is shyanne I'm 17 and I love shopping." She explained to me so bubbly . " hi I'm grey." I said not really paying attention but hopefully she didn't notice.
" well Grey let's be friends you seem chill to hang with" she said crossing her arm and leaning back. " sure" was my simple reply this will be an exciting school year " hint the sarcasm".