Here we go again

Hey Grey POV

Well look at this bullshit , my first day of school, my first class and I run into this piece of shit I met at the mall. Then he steps up to me arguing over a fucking seat you gotta be kidding. " well aint this some bullshit first day and I run into your dumbass" I say putting my headphones back in and putting my head down. " ahh shut the fuck up bitch...... but before he can continue I cut him off and set his ass straight .
Like you're not about to call me out my name on some real shit. " listen first off my name is grey ok and I don't ever want to hear you call me out my name again like ever, second of all don't come stepping up to me like you run shit around here because I will put you back in your place ight , and third off leave me the fuck alone and sit down else where because I don't have time to deal with your bullshit today." I eventually sit back down after I was done. " Don't ever cut me off again bitch do you understand you don't know what your'e getting involved with" he said getting in my face. Like ole dude back up.
" On some real shit I don't give a fuck who you are , like i said before don't call me out my name , and your breath stink like back the fuck up shit smell like ass." I said really minding my business, ya know I'm fronting ole dude breath didn't stink it smelt like toothpaste but ya know I gotta try and hurt his ego. The bell rang and he went off mumbling and sat five seats down from me. Ole bitch ass, he too funny 😂 like I won't set his ass straight u messin with a real one right here , get hit real quick.
________________________________
Tyriek POV

Bitch just don't know how dangerous I am like frfr. I could end her whole life right now if I wanted too. The bell started to ring so I went to sit down. Ms. Giggs walked in the class and put her things up waiting for the rest of the class to come, so she could start class or send them back to get a tardy pass.

Zak and Coke came in like 5 minutes after me . " Wassup Tyreik " coke and zak said. " yeah hey" I mumbled back still mad about my seat. " why we not at our usual seats " I would reply back to him but i'm focusing on my seat. The next five classes was the same til' Jean came in .

Grey .pov.

       "Ummmmmm excuse me your at my seat" said some chick. I look up and here is his dumb ass girlfriend checking me about this same motherfucking seat. " listen imma tell you the same thing I told your bitch ass boyfriend, y'all nigga's don't own shit around here I don't see your mf name on the seat, so back the fuck out of my face and sit over there." Over here interrupting me like I know you I have headphones in. " listen here you black bitch..... " then all you heard was a big ass bang when my fist connected to her fucking face. This bitch got some balls I should hit her with a textbook might knock some sense into her.