SPELLOMANIA

Hello fellow students! Its your dear Professor PT who is gonna be your new Spell teacher. I hope everyone has their wands out already because we will be practising one spell a day, ofcourse except THE Sunday because I need some mani-padi too you know.

And one thing to clear off is that these spells do not belong to me at all. All the information credit goes to Wikipedia and J.K.Rowling for such awesome creations which have turned our worlds upside down.

What I will be telling you-

1.Name of the Spell

                  2. Description

                  3. Seen/mentioned

Spells in Harry Potter occur in the fictional wizarding world (although I am damn sure its true!) of the series of books by the great author J.K.Rowling. Magic spells are used by many of the characters to achieve useful effects without the benefit of modern technology. The main depiction of a 'spell' in the Harry Potter books consists of a gesture made with the character's wand, combined with a spoken or mental incantation. In the books and associated film series, the names of the majority of these spells or the incantations used to effect them are derived from the classical languages, particularly Latin. These phrases are not grammatically correct in any language ( thats not true!!).

Spells are listed by their alphabetical order. The majority of spells cast in duels between adult characters in all seven books appear nonverbally; only their effects can identify such spells.

I hope everything is clear. If there is any doubt or something that I forgot to mention then please be kind enough to tell me so by commenting down below.

-PT :)