chapter 4

Lay pov

When I woke up it was 11 am so I got up cleaned up the living room then I cooked breakfast it was about 2 so I woke jas and jazzy up and told them to go eat so when we all got done I did the dishes and we just sat around talkin and laughing until it was time to get ready......... at about 5:30 we started getting ready. we did our hygiene stuff I put on ma red and black bra and panties then I put on my red dressy shirt that has ruffles with my black leggings then put on my black pumps I curled my hair then pinned it all to one side I put on my diamond necklace and charm bracelet and watch.

Jazzy outfit- she wore her pink undergarments from Victoria secret and her turquoise dress that's long in the back and short in the front and it has black designs all over it with her turquoise red bottoms and some red jewelry she put her hair in a pony tail and curled her ends ( her hair is a light brown with red highlights that's semi permanent).

Jas outfit- she had on her black undergarments from V.S. then she put on a purple crop-top that says I'm sexy and I know it in gold her black jeggings with her gold pumps she put on her gold and purple jewelry her hair was flat ironed and she had some Chinese bangs.

after they all got ready it was time to leave so they grabbed their purses and phones with their chargers.

             *30 mins later still layana pov*

they arrived and was wowed at what they saw the arena was huge.

Me: okae guys come on lets go (they waited in line till it was time to go in)

jazzy: omg it looks even better inside

jas: ikr

we all went and sat in our seats in the front row. first up was Justin bieber and jazzy was goin crazy over there cuz he was singing all that matters she was about to jump on the stage but the security guards pulled her back and told her to settle down or we was gone get kicked out. Next was sage the Gemini he performed gaspedal and jas crazy a** gone get up and start doin it *only her -_-* so after that August alsina came out and performed ghetto I always loved this song so when it comes on I get lost in the song and zone out next thing I know, I hear people clapping and cheering so I opened my eyes and look around I'm on the stage when did I get here? but I turned around and when I did I was looking the August alsina in the eyes it's like my whole life just flashed before my eyes its a dream come true lol!!!! before I could say anything he just started pulling me after he told me to come with him and lord his Nola (New Orleans) accent is whoaaaa!!!!!!

me: where are we going? I questioned he didn't say anything he just kept dragging me down the like I was some dog but stopped when we reached I'm guessing his dressing room.

             August alsina pov

wassup my name is august alsina im from New Orleans but grew up through some tough time not goin in description but that made me become the man I am today so right now im on stage singing ghetto when I look around the audience I see this beautiful girl singing to and she was so into it i asked one of the security guards to bring her up and when he did she looked zoned out and so into the song after it was over she came back to normal you could tell she was confused to were she was at first then became shy when she figured out that she was onstage she turned around and saw me she looked stunned and frozen I told her to follow me then i started pulling her towards my dressing room once we made it there we walked in and sat down

me: so wts your namr beautiful

girl: (blushing) layana but ma friends call me lay

me: well lay you can really sing

lay: I've been told

me: well then no thanks or nothing its cool though I faked hurt

lay: laughs* well thank you

me: your welc- I got cut off by sage and jb coming in with these other two pretty girls but I got ma eyes for lay

lay: DOMINIC!!!!!! (sage real name is dominic)

------------------------------------lay can sing?

who was the two girls?

does august really like lay?

how do lay know sage aka Dominic?

I need five votes to update!!!!!!!

love-trice