Chapter 3- The Investaidation (For Sammie)

A/D                                                Sorry it's been a little bit  I updated. I was going to yesterday or the day before but i had some stuff to do for school. SORRY!!!!!

          "So the first camera is looking at the main hall, and the others are in Harry's, Niall's, liam's, Louis', and Zayn's cells. Then the last one is in the........ Um....... What ever it's called.... The room they were killed in. Yeah, sure..." Andy stuttered. We all know she hates insane asylums. Last time we were in one. Last time a very negative Spirit watched on to her and wouldn't leave her alone for, about half a year. It scared the life out of her. And it's all my fault.

                                                                ~Flaskback~

"Come on!!! I know your there, come out and play!!! Come bang on the wall, scream, pull my hair-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I wiped has around to see Andy on the ground. I ran over to her falling to the ground. I saw a red liquid coming from her back, as I pulled up her shirt she was sobbing begging for the pain to stop and go away. What I saw I will never be able to un see. All along her back were scratches down her back, blood was flowing out of them. I gasped standing up pulling her with me and out the door. When I was listening to the audio from the evp recorder I herd in a demonic voice say,

'Is that enough for you Sam? Or do I need to do more?' From then on we don't go anywhere alone.  I'm alway's with one of the boy's and she says at camp watching our back.

                                                                        ~End Of Flashback~

           "kay so Sammie and I will go into Harry's cell. Matt and Greg will go start with the main hall.' Jake said then started walking to the door.

"So Sammie what do you think?" Asked Jake looking up at me. Confused i looked over to him and asked, "What do you mean?" He stopped walking and turned to me," I know you still blame yourself for what happened to Andy." He explained in a serious tone. I turned away from him and continued walking up the stairs to the sell block Harry's cell is in.

"How can i not? It was all my fault. You heard the voice too. It was to get back at me for yelling. All. My. Fault. I'm not going to stop doing what I love. I'm not going to stop looking into the unknown." I stopped on the catwalk and pulled the cell door open. Here we are my  home for tonight. Before he could respond to me about how it wasn't my fault i said,

"Lets start with an EVP session." He agreed and so we then sat down on one of the beds. Which was hard as a rock. I heard him breath in deep then sat down infrount of me pulling out the recoorder.

"Is anyone here with us?" I asked. After a few seconds we heard a cell door open. Jake rushed up and looked down the halls see if there was anyone.

"I'm going to go look, you stay here" He didn't even give me a second to speek before walkking away. Right when he was out of sight i saw the same figure i had seen in the  window. I looked like it was walking closer so i  called out to it.

"Hello?is anyone there?"ending the EMF session I placed the box down and stretched my arms out getting ready to get up rubbing my hands over my eyes. I jumped up as i felt a presence sit down beside me on the bed and  hot breath on my ear. A warm hand was pressed onto my the thigh close to my. You know where.

"Please move you hand from my thigh please." I said, I heard Jake coming back and a low chuckle at the same time ,but the hand made no movement.

"Sammie are you okay?"Jake asked and he sounded scared. But why would he be scared?

"Yea I'm fine. What's wrong?" I asked him. Right before he could answer the sound of a loud growl came fromm beside me. The hand then was on my thight moved to around my waist. What the heck!!! Jake pulled me up and out the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked. When we passed the others they looked at us weird. As we approached the van I was pushed down on to the ground, so was Jake.

"Come on were going to the van." He said pulling me back up.

"WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?" I scremed as we got to the van,-not base camp-, Jake pushed me in on the pasenger side then climed inn on the  driver side. He looked me in the eye.

"Okay look, when i left you alone in the cell and went to look for the sorce of the sound when i heard something say 'Sammie is HIS. Not your's and you better stay out of HIS way' Then i heard you talk and gasp. So being the AMAZING friend i am. I was going to start walking back to you but something held me back. Ot felt like hands on my arms and around my neck. Once they let go i came to see if you were okay. When i got there i saw a black shadow beside you. Then when it growled i knew i had to get you out of there. So here we are!" He explained in almost a single breath. WOW!!

"Um okay we are going to go back in there and finish what we started. Okay?" I said with a small smile then started opening the door, but Jake pulled my arms back and started to freck out call me again.

"NO!!! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, YOUR IN DANGER SAMMIE. YOU CANT GO BACK IN THERE. And i'm sorry but i have to do this." He said then jumped out of the car and locked the  van from the outside the only way for me to get out is from the out side.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" I screamed I banged on the window. He only looked back at me and mouthed a simple "Sorry" then walked the other way. I was banging on the door screming at him. But he keept walking away back into the jail with Matt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So tell me how you liked it. PLEASE!!!

                       Comment, Like , Share,        and  anything else.

                                                SamXx