(Chapter 2) The Traits Of a Popular Jerk

So I have 2 exams left. The updates at the minute are comming a lot faster than I thought which is a good thing. After Monday they'll come faster like every Sunday or something. 

Thanks for reading and enjoy Chapter 2

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Jennifer Harrison

So it was the first day of starting at the new school and I was running late. And I mean really late. Like no shower, no breakfast late.

I ran done the stairs and into the kitchen to see my parents sitting around the island munching on their toast as if they had plenty of time to spare. Mum looked up at me from her newspaper with a very confused look plastered across her face. "Jen? Are you okay?"  She asked me slowly as if the slightest word would push me over the edge.

Yes I was extremely worried for starting at a new school and having to go through the whole rigmarole of meeting new people and having to make new friends.  I was definitely not the most sociable person in the world.  Truth be told, back home in Perth, I had no friends.  I would spend my time alone in a bathroom cubicle letting the world forget about my existence. My family realized I had no friends when I hit 16, my parents offered to throw Matt and I a super sweet sixteen. Matt had like 150 people comming and I had a total of 1. That was my cat- Lucifer.

Yes I got him when I was 4. And yes I named him after the cat in Cinderella.  But that's not the point. The point is I am extremely worried for starting Sanderson Academy. I checked my phone to see that it was now 8.37 and we had like just over ten minutes to get to school on time.

I turned my phone to show them the time. Dad's eyebrows furrowed before he checked his watch. "Shortcake it's only 7.40 your clock is an hour fast" he told me taking a sip of his tea. WHAT! I'm sure I put it to the right time last night before bed.

"Morning all" Matt said strolling into the kitchen with a new shirt and jeans on. His hair held so mich gel that his hair looked as if it weighed 50kg and would snap his neck in two. "Is that really what your wearing on your first day of school?" he mocked me "what an impression your going to make" he said continuing to laugh at me. What an asshole!

"It was you wasn't it" I stated rather than asked, taking a step closer to him and pointing my newly painted nail at him. He looked at me like I was half daft but I knew that it was just an act he was putting on infront of Mum and Das.

"What are you talking about Jen?" he said stepping around me and making his way to the refrigerator to take out the carton of fresh orange juice. He knew exactly what I was talking about and I could feel both sets of my parents eyes watching us, waiting for another world war to break out. I think this would be number 26. Maybe 27.

"You put my phone an hour ahead!"I said flapping my arms a little resembling a bird that couldn't fly.

"And why would I do that?" He asked me smirking.  He knew that I knew what he did. And he also knew that Mum and Dad would not believe me if I grassed him up. So either way he won this fight.

"Because I wouldn't give up the room" I stated.  I knew Matt like the back of my hand. I knew him inside out because at the end of the day he was the male version of me.

"So...? What if I did...? Where's your proof? "

Urgh!!!! I stormed up out of the kitchen, up the stairs and into my room. If it weren't for him I could have had an extra twenty five minutes of sleep before getting a shower instead of running around my bedroom looking for clothes like a mad woman.