7

Rick feasts on the sight of her. Michonne is wearing her old, but washed, corset top, with a new pair of jeans. Both hug her form in protruding places. There's a certain regality in the way her locs are pinned up, like a crown on her head. He hungers for the Queen's juicy lips, needs to quench an impossible thirst he's felt since the day she found him by biting and tasting and sucking.

"What," she asks innocently, "is there something on my mouth?" Rick shuts the door behind him and closes the distance between them, tilting her chin upwards so her mouth is an inch away from his.
"Yes."
Michonne licks her lower lip, struggling to suppress a smirk. "How about n-" Rick's mouth swallows her words. He unzips his fly while Michonne pulls off her pants, cleavage spilling over the cups of her bra as she bends over.
"I'm going," Rick says as helps unlace her bodice, "to send shivers down your spine."

Following the curvature of her spine with calloused pad of his index he traces the indentation of each disc down to her tail-bone. The skin at the small of her back is puckered; Rick sinks into the two symmetrical dimples above her butt, feeling the exposed arch to shudder beneath his touch. "Told you so."
"Mmmmm..." Michonne brings his free hand to her bosom, over her thin brassiere. Cupping her gingerly, he caresses her hardened nipples with a pleasantly abrasive pressure. He his other hand down her ass.

Rick marvels at the way her chocolate cheeks swallow up her thong. "You're stunning," he breathes, raising the hairs on the back of neck.
"I noticed the way you look at me when I walk away, it turns me on. Let me turn you on." Michonne presses her ass firmly into his pelvis. "Fuck, you feel huge."
She purrs with satisfaction as Rick yanks her closer still - as close as his swelling member allows - and thumbs her tender chest with greater ferocity using both hands.

Her body grinds into his. Rhythmically, at first, against the bulge in his shorts. Then faster, more erratically, as his hand snakes up the hot flesh of her thighs. After probing painstakingly at her panties, Rick tilts his head so his lips are next to her ear. "Turn around," he drawls. The tip of his tongue touches her earlobe ever so slightly, eliciting a tingling sensation. "Tell me what you want, darlin'."

Michonne faces him, dark eyes glossy, as they stare into dilated pupils, rimmed by slivers of grey.
"Say it again."
"Darlin'."
She holds his gaze as she wraps her legs around his waist. Lacing her fingers through his hair, she steers him to the bed. "I want," she hums, "to be on top of you." Rick's mouth moans a muffled yes into hers as she roll hers hips against him.
"You," he chokes out between ragged breaths, "feel so good."

"Mi...chonne." He drags each syllable of her name out as she slams the ejaculation out of his dick. "Mi...chonne, ah fuck." When he's shouted himself hoarse he flips her so her back is against the bed and he's on top of her. "Is this okay, darlin'?"
"More than."
Rick slips his hand under moist fabric of her thong. He folds her open, stroking her clitoris with one hand and entering her slowly with the other. "Fuck me faster," Michonne cries. Rick tailors his touch to her moans of pleasure, her vocal excitement is music to his ears and he fingers her to the beat.

A carefully placed curl of his middle and forefinger causes her walls cave in. She coats him in cum, calling his name as she climaxes. He holds her as she gradually comes down from the high, repeating the words she's wanted to hear from him forever: "I love you."