May i take your order?

Harry potter had finally got a job! It was just at an old dinner but a job nun the less! He was going to be a waiter there. He really needed this job to pay for his apartment, which he had to get because of his abusive aunt and uncle. It was his first day today and he was actually really excited!
***************************************************************
Draco's point of view
My friends had finally picked a place to eat! After like half an hour of Hermione, Ron,Luna and Ginny arguing we were finally going to eat. They had decided on this small dinner on the edge of town called "The Gryffindor" it was kinda old but served fairly good food. When we got there a really cute waiter showed us to a table.
***************************************************************
Harry's POV
A group of kids around my age walked in around 1:30. It was mostly girls only two guys. The blonde guy was gorgeous! His hair was slicked back slightly and he had very chiseled features. He had the most captivating grey eyes. He was wearing a P!ATD black tee-shirt and a plaid over shirt with black jeans and conversion. Michael (the front manager) showed them to there table. I walked over to them with the menus " Hi I'm Harry and I will be your waiter to day. What can I get you to drink?" I talked relatively fast because of the guy. The guy replied really fast "Coffee, black" the red headed girl said "A water" the other two girls said "A coke" and the red head guy said "Dr. Pepper" I replied with "coming right up"
***************************************************************
Draco's POV
After the waiter left Luna said "Wow he's hot I call dibs"
"No fair" the rest of the girls retorted. "What about you Draco? Do you think hes hot?" Hermione said as she looked over the menu. "He's hot but I doubt that he's gay" I replied.  A few moments later Harry come back with our drinks."Do you guys have any idea what you want to order?" He said. The girls all ordered salads and Ron was still deciding. "What about you hun?" Harry asked me. I decided to flirt a little. "Well u do have a question about the menu. Are you on it?" I said the a smirk. "You wish." He replied with a small laugh. After Ron and I placed our orders he disappeared into the kitchen.