The Bet

"Whatever draco, you are probably just seeing things." Replied Luna as she sipped her water. "Let's make a bet, whoever can get his number wins." Ginny said to the group. "What do they win?" Hermione replied. "Hermione! You can't even compete in this your not single!" Ron said distressed. "Shut up. I was just wondering, its not like I'm going to compete. Pansy would be pissed." Hermione replied coolly. "How about whoever wins, gets to make the others pay for their food?" Draco offered. "Deal" the rest replied.
***************************************************************
Harry's POV
No one else was in my section so I was just hanging around and kinda watching that table. I couldn't hear what they were saying but it seems very heated. I decided to go check up on them. "How are you all enjoying your food?" Harry said when he got to the table. "Are your initials AU? Because you look like gold." The red head girl said as she smirked at me. "Thanks I suppose but I don't exactly swing that way." I said before I walked away.
***************************************************************
Draco's POV
"Damn rejected!" Ron exclaimed. 'Well it's between you two now. Good luck Ron. Good luck Draco " Luna said wistfully. "Shit, I'm no good at flirting. Help me Ginny. Your good at this!" Ron said to his sister. "How about you say this when he comes back." Ginny said and then whispered into her brothers ear. "Like you could beat me at flirting." I remarked. A few moments later harry came back to the table with refills of everyone's drinks. When he got to the table Ron said "What do you play in quidditch? Because you look like a keeper."
***************************************************************
Harry's POV
The redhead boy said a horrible pick up line. "Sorry, I don't really go for redheads," harry said," I prefer blondes." Then he winked at draco and walked away.
***************************************************************
Dedicated to saintdrarry