I

19.11.16

As I was heading out of room 116, that I was kept unconscious in for about 5 months, I felt a little dizziness and I was completely unstable and unbalanced. I made my way towards the exit to meet Jessica, whose been worried sick for a long, long time. I managed to finally get myself together and act perfectly fine while walking like a maniac.The first sentence that I heard from her all the way across the hall was,

"Well you either need to pee or you're simply constipated. Why are you walking like that?"

Leave it for Jessica to shout out anything in order to make sure she embarrassed you enough.

"What a great way to greet your best friend that has been in a coma for 5 months."
I rolled my eyes at her.

"Hurry over here and help me don't just stand there!"

I'm absolutely not in the mood for anything right now I just want to get home as soon as possible and she really isn't helping.

That's when she started to rush towards me and she instantly put my arm over her shoulder.

"God, I missed you so much, but I certainly haven't missed you're rude comments at all." She gave me a serious look and lifted her eyebrows at me,

"Oh come on, give me a break." I chuckled and pulled her into a long lasting hug to take in the welcoming scent of her.

"I got you some clothes and I'll go and do the paper work while you clean up in the washroom. Once you're done meet me outside in the white Mercedes." I couldn't help but smile at her,

"Thanks I appreciate it, but I might take a bit longer because I really, really need to pull myself together and the adrenaline isn't helping at all." I pouted and she nodded.

"Take your time i need to make a couple phone calls anyway. I have to call my dad to tell him everything is just fine." Her lips curled into a smirk before walking away from me and I followed her with a load of questions.

"Oh damn, how is he? And how's everything back at home? I hope Rob hasn't given you any visits since I left you guys." I frowned at the thought of Rob. I haven't heard from him since my father ran off.

"Okay, you can bomb me with questions once we get in the car, now go get cleaned up, you look like a mess." She handed me a bag of clothes and extra supplies incase I needed any.

"Thanks Jess." I gave her my most sarcastic smile while walking into the elevator. I bumped into a tall muscular figure, I couldn't exactly catch his face before falling on the hard surface.

"Oh my god! Are you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't see you the-" he stopped as he starred at me for a long time. "Wait, aren't you Rihanna Nick Campbell?"

He helped me up from my embarrassing position on the floor and as I finally stood up and gained my balance, I looked at the familiar face I saw earlier today when I woke up. I can't stop myself from looking at his emerald, green eyes that are absolutely breathtaking. I can't even begin to describe his attractive face features. Jess finally saved me from my awkward state and exchanged glances between me and ...

"Now that I realize how creepy that came out, let me rephrase that. I'm Adam Stone, I've been coming here for 6 months to train on becoming a neurologist."