Chapter 6: Only time will tell

(GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES AND READY TO FUCKING COMMIT TO THIS BOOK!! 😆❤)

I had decided to keep in touch with Frosch, I am his friend after all. I wouldn't ever abandon a friend it just isn't in my nature. Frosch was a good exceed to Rogue. Always by his side, helping him out, personally I found it adorable the way the two interacted, the bond of friendship and trust between them was impossible for anyone to break.

I had found myself roaming the streets alone just because why not. I hated the fact that since I'm a girl people think they have to assist me with everything, if only they knew the power I was holding back. With my wings tucked out of sight I spot a certain frog pink exceeds and his owner and run up to them smiling.

"Hiya Frosch! Rogue!" I exclaim after approaching them, Frosch snuggles my chest beaming as Rogue nods to be a light pink dusted on his pale cheeks.

"Hi there Y/N." Frosch smiles kissing my cheek, he sits on my shoulder, his tail wrapped around my head.

Rouge seemed slightly shook, his exceeds was being so kind to a girl he had only seem off and on a few times. Though he knew Frosch was a kind and generous cat, he could also be a bit airy and tended to befriend anyone regardless if they were good or evil.

I smiled at Frosch and nuzzled his little pink belly gently, he was just so cute, I could resist. No word of a lie, I loved Frosch, I wanted to protect him but something about Rouge kept me intrigued, he had so many walls built up that I wanted to break down, I wanted to see the real rouge and not the tough, stoic one, but him trusting me would be the first task.

Eventually Rouge called Frosch along and they had to leave but only before Frosch asked me to lunch with them, of course I accepted just to see that smile on the tiny cat's face. While we walked Frosch sat on Rouge's shoulder while his tiny paw held my finger. Though once at the restaurant the awkward silence in the air seemed to clear up.

The restaurant we were in was rather nice, cozy would be a good way to describe it, a quaint 80's diner type feel. We got seated in a booth, I sat by myself across from the two sabertooth boys, as I smiled Rouge seemed to get that hint of pink in his cheeks yet again..hmm I wonder why.

Unfortunately there wasn't much talking, it was mostly just eye contact, like Rouge was trying to find out absolutely everything about me through my eyes..it was kind of sexy to be honest. I even found myself blushing a few times(which I hoped wasn't too obvious). Once we got our food we were too busy eating to talk, I got a 6oz steak and fries, Rouge surprising got the same thing only he got an 11oz. He was big on protein apparently.

Once we ate, Rouge and I made some small talk, finally he spoke up and damn was that voice sexy as fuck. So deep with a bit of raspiness. I found out some small things, like why he joined sabertooth and how he found Frosch. I guess that's a start to breaking down his walls.

After about 45 minutes of talking we decided to head our separate ways, rouge paying for the meal which was really very sweet of him. We stood outside the restaurant and I bid my goodbye and turned to walk away before my sleeve was grabbed.

"Y/N...I had a lot of fun with you today, I enjoyed spending time with you.." he said briefly before handing me a slip of paper with his number on it along with a kiss to my forehead.

"Until I see you again.." he spoke before turning away, Frosch waving to me, to which I waved back. I felt as though I was on cloud 9, no man had really ever made me feel so giggly...god I felt like a schoolgirl. I made it back to Fairytail and smiled as I made my way to a table, Natsu looking at me confused.

"Yo Y/N why are you so smiley?" He asked as he sat next to me, this question caused me to blush and I giggled, "no reason Natsu..no reason at all.."