Chapter 1

Percy POV
I was at the lake with Annabeth when Michael Yew told me Chiron asked to see me. I vapor traveled to The Big House. "The Olympians want to speak with you"Chiron told me. I vapor traveled to Mount Olympus. Zeus gave me his blessing. "You can control Electricity, Teleport with Lightning, Use Electricity to boost your energy and heal yourself and others as well as Shape-Shifting"Zeus told me. Poseidon blessed me next. "I have enhanced your water and Earth powers"Poseidon said. Apollo blessed me. "You can control Light and Heat as well as be an expert at Archery"Apollo said. Then Artemis blessed me. "I have enhanced your Archery skills and gave you Partial Immortality"Artemis said. Next Hermes blessed me. "I have given you superspeed" Hermes said. Next Ares blessed me. "You can use any weapon"Ares said. Hades blessed me. "You have all the powers of my Demigod kids but you are more powerful than them" Hades said. Hera blessed me. "You can read minds and you have the ability of Telekinesis"Hera said. Hephaestus blessed me. "You can create anything and you are immune to Fire and Lava"Hephaestus said. Hestia made me her Champion. "You can control Fire, Heal with Fire, Teleport with Fire, Summon Food, and Instill or Diminish Hope"Hestia said. Hecate blessed me. "You can perform any type of Magic" Hecate said. Demeter blessed me. "You have control over all plants"Demeter said. Dionysus blessed me. "You have all the powers of my Demigod kids"Dionysus said. Athena blessed me. "You are as smart and as clever as me"Athena said. Then A black portal opened and 15 people stepped through. Uranus blessed me. "You have complete control over the sky"Uranus said before his essence went into me. Pontus merged with me because he was fading as did Tartarus, Ourea, and Chronos. Then Chaos gave me his full blessing. "You have the ability to Create and Destroy anyone or anything and you are my Champion"Chaos said. Then Chaos left. The rest of The Primordials blessed me and flashed out. I received the blessing of Olympus. Gold Wings that matches the color of my body shot from my back. I honed my Powers to their maximum extent. I have the domains of all the Primordials who merged with me. Then Chaos gave me the additional domains of Weather, Natural Disasters, The Eclipse, and Reality as well as Elements, Space, Matter, Gravity, and Magic. I am a Primordial.