Day 7: Because You're Here

HOPERAIWEEK2017
DAY 7: BECAUSE YOU'RE HERE
TITLE: TAKE A BREAK

Hope just went back from work, it has been 3 days he haven't come back home because he was too busy finishing all those worksheets that let him slept at his own office.

He was now sitting on the chair at the balcony of his house. Closing his eyes because of his tiredness. Suddenly...

"Ouch!"

He shouted in pain when his shoulder got hit by someone hands.

"You are making me worried sick Estheim!"

And now Hope finally realized that he lived with someone. He titled his head upward and saw two pairs of aqua blue eyes. How could he forgot that he shared the same house with this beautiful young woman. And looks like this woman really was mad at him. Then he continued closing his eyes.

"Well you are the reason why I slept at my own office" Hope responded.

"Hope.... i told you... i don't reject you... i just refused to go on a date with you because i still need to think about it" Lightning explained to him the reason why she refused to go on a date with him.

"That's another way to reject someone Honey" said Hope, he was still closing his eyes.

"Fine... then I will go on a date with you.... Are you satisfied now???" Said Lightning while her  arms crossed and her head faced away from Hope.

Hope opened his eyes and glare at the woman he loves. He has to admit she looks really cute when she was sulking with him, he came forward later he grab her right hands then gently rubbed her hands and said:

"I was just kidding... im sorry I was acting like a jerk and made you worry about me, i have a lot of works to do until I forgot to come back home"

Lightning slowly turned her head to Hope, they both staring at each other for a minute later Lightning began to speak

"Why are you became a researcher again if you know there's a lot of burden that you need to carry on??"

Hope looked at his lover and  said.

"Because Of You..... If i don't get famous... you will never going to find me again and  if i don't work hard for a better future... I might lose you again" Hope finally confess what's inside his heart.

Lightning was brushing Hope's hair while saying.

"Hope... we deserve a break after a long fight... There will be nothing that can take me away from you... Even if we are apart, we will always end up together.. So come on Hope... quit this job and spend more time with me, i thought you want to go on a date with me"

Her voice was like a heaven to his ear, her words convinced him enough to quit from his job.

"Let's travel all around the world together"

-Take A Break-

Fuhhh looks like Hoperaiweek has reach the end... Thank you for being part of this event... I am glad for hosting this year and i had fun screaming amd squealing about OTP.... Maybe there will be another HoperaiWeek event for next year i don't know... only time will tell. Remember... always keep this ship sail cause its real (SQUARE ENIX PLEASE MAKE THEM CANON) FOREVER HOPERAI SHIPPER

-ADM