Chapter 1- Here where it all begins...

"Dan let me go

"Dan let me go..." my mum beg. She is asking my dad to let her go because he cheats on my mum multiple of times. Me and my sister was 4 back then. We were small. Didn't know what was happening in the family.

Mum begs and begs. Finally my Dad agrees.Weeks they do the divorce things. Until it finishes the court has agreed that my elder twin sister Carolina follows my Dad and I follow my Mum.

"Carol come lets go", my mum says with teary eyes. "Mummy where are we going?" I asked. " Our new home far away from here darling", she replys. "Won't Carolina be coming too Mummy?" I asked her again. "No darling. Shes staying here with your Dad", she say tears in her eyes.

After the talking we packed up our stuff and headed out to the airport. I didn't talked much because I do not know what happen. We board the plane. Hours we seat on the plane we had arrive.

We took our bags and walk to the taxi stand. Theres a woman with a big paper with mum's name on it. We just walk towards her." Hi Im Stephanie",mum say to her.

"Oh hello. My name is Mandy. I will be showing you around here and your home Mrs Hemburgh", Mandy say to mum. "Oh please call me Stephanie", mum say. She give us a nod and a smile. She help us with the bags. We followed her to a car. She start the engine and the car start to move.

"Mummy Im tired", I said to mum. "Honey you can lie here on my lap",she replys and taps her lap. I lied down to her lap. I woke up we are at a apartment and I was sleeping on a bed.

I started crying because I woke up in a unfamiliar place. My mum immediately came by my side." Hush honey. Don't be afraid. We're at our new home." Mum just sings lullaby and I just dozed off to sleep. My mum is a really good singer.