Chapter 3

" BTW I'm dating Carol now," Daniel said.

Whoa what? The surprised look on everyone even Nurul.Then he pull us away from the 3 girls. We when to the parking lot and Matt is at his car waiting for Daniel. Then he saw us coming.

"Wth happen to Carol cheek?" he asked.

"That bish Helena slap my best friend!" Nurul said.

"Dude CHILL. I'm fine," I replied.

" No your not. Its red and its still hurt am I right?" Daniel ask with his concern look in his eyes.

" I'm alright," I replied. He ask us to get in the car and send us home.

                                    ●

We had arrive at my condo. I step out of the and Daniel does the same too.

"Hey thanks for just now and sending Nurul and me home and just now," I thank him.

" Hey its okay. Its a coincidence that I walk past there," he reply and smile.

He kiss my cheek and that send butterflies in my stomach.

" I think I need to go now," He say as Matt call him.

"Okay bye," I said.

"Uh Carol, Just now I said that we are dating to Helena because I like you very much," he said nervously to me.

What? I was about to get in the gate he told me that. After that he smiled, get in the car and Matt drove away. I get in the gate saw the Security Guard I called him Uncle Muthu because I known him for 2 years since Mum and I moved here.

" Wah Carol boyfriend send you home ah," he said with the typical singaporean slang.

"Uncle hes just uh... a friend," I replied

I say bye to him and walk to the lift lobby to get to my floor. I lived at the 13th floor. The lift doors open I step out and took out my keys to get in.

" Mum I'm home!" I said.

"Hey Honey," Mum replied and she has her Doctor uniform on. That means she's going to work.

" Honey what happened to your cheek?" she hold my face as she inspect my cheek.

" Ugh its nothing, just Nurul playfully smack me and you know she is quite strong," I replied with a fake smile.

" Okay honey, I need to go now," she give a hug and she take her bag and went of for work.

Great now I'm alone again. I decided to call Nurul.

"Hey Girl!" she pick up at the 2nd ring.

"Hey. What are you doing?'' I say to her on the phone.

" Just stalking bae's twitter, what's up?" she replied and bae she means Harry Styles. She has fangirl for him like the start of 1D. If you guys don't know what's 1D is basically its the short form for One Direction.

" I'm bored," I speaks as I'm going through YouTube.

"Oh, I'll be in your place around 10 mins," she reply.

"Thanks Girl!" I say to her.

"Welcome I'll be there in a minute and please get ready the chips and soda, "she said.

"Okay FatAss haha bye," I say bye to her and she said bye too.

                                       ●

" Okay so your telling me that you pick Zac Efron rather than Harry Styles?" Nurul ask me. We are playing would you rather on Instagram Live. Currently theres like 30 people are watching.

" Yeah and Zac is way hotter than your Harry," I  replied and putting a chip in my mouth.

Nurul rolled her eyes. As I look at the comment part. There so many commented 'OMG Best Friend goals' and 'You both are soo pretty'. I look and the newer comments. You know  when theres someone watch our live there will be showing someone has join like that. I saw my crush name! @kingdaniel_  has joined.

Nurul saw that and say '' Oh hey Dan! Where are you?"

Daniel replied in the comment " Home. Im bored can I come over? Looks like you two are having fun!".

" Sure..." Nurul said looking at me.

" Daniel don't forget Matt,  " she said and giggles.

Daniel commented " haha sure".

Then Nurul end the live ," Bye guys," and turns her head and "umm are you thinking what I'm thinking. "

"Popcorn time! ". We go to the kitchen and microwave it.  After 30 minutes, they arrive.

"Hey guys, " Nurul said. We hugs and I take the popcorn and Nurul pick a movie Netflix at my bedroom. We sit at my bed.

"What are we watching?" Matt ask. "Oh it's The Duff," Nurul replied and she sit down beside Matt and sit beside Daniel but Nurul force me sit beside him.

While we watching this movie, my searching the popcorn but accidentally hold Daniel hand. Omg wrong! Nurul saw that and smirk.