Murder she wrote

Chapter 13: Murder she wrote

Phyllicia p.o.v.

I jumped up & looked around, unaware of my surroundings. Princeton was trying to calm me down but I was panicking real bad. When I finally snapped back to reality, I figures out I was in the waiting room of the hospital. Then, I started replaying the events that occurred earlier & remembered that Star had a gun & was trying to kill me. I looked around to only see Prod, Ray Ray, Ri, Beauty, Baby Doll, & Melissa in the waiting room. I got sick to my stomach once I realized who had been shot.

Me- where is Roc & Drea?

Princeton swallowed hard at the sight of the tears that began to form in my eyes. It hurt him so bad that he wasn't even able to tell me so Prod did.

Prod- They were shot Ci... Star too...

I just broke down then & there. How could this bitch shoot them? They didn't deserve to be shot... I did..

Me- how are they doing?

Melissa- we don't know yet but Roc lost a lot of blood. he's in the ICU right now.

Me- where is my child?

Prod- mom has him.

I felt relieved to know nothing happened to my child but the thought of his dad being hurt killed me on the inside. A few hours passed before a doctor came & talked to us.

Doctor- are you the family of Andrea & Chresanto?

Both of their parents stood up & the doctor continued to talk.

Doctor- as of right now, they're both doing fine & just resting. Chresanto was shot in the chest right beside his heart so he his one lucky fellow. Ms. Andrea is as well. She was just grazed on the shoulder. However, Ms. Pullins is in a very deep coma.

I find a big sigh of relief when he said Roc & Drea were ok. Deep down inside, I felt like Star deserves to be in that coma & I hopes she never got off of it. He said we were allowed to go see them two at a time & they let me & Roc's mom see him first. He was sleeping with a tube in his mouth helping him breathe. It killed me to see him that way. His mom went over to kiss him & he moved a little, then woke up. His mom walked back to the door so I could see him. I touched his hand & his eyes opened. I kissed his cheek & he gripped my hand in return.

Roc- why you crying, Ci?

Me- I'm just happy you're alive.. that's all baby.

Drea p.o.v.

My eyes fluttered opened from the sound of a faint cry. I looked over to see Diggy holding his head down with tears falling rapidly. I grabbed his hand & he jumped & cried harder once he got a good look at the machines they had me hooked up to.

Drea- why you crying Diggy?

Ri- because I messed up so bad & now you're in this hospital bed & I just feel like shit.

Drea- as you should. But don't cry. I'm ok & I'm not hurt that bad. ill be fine.

Diggy - I just want you to let me be here for you. I want us to get back together.

Me- I don't know about all of that. But if you want to be here for me, I won't stop you.

he smiled with satisfaction. Just because I was laying in this bed didn't mean I was going to let him back I'm my life easily, but I wasn't going to keep pushing his away either. Just is. I love this boy, I just want him to hurt a little bit like he hurt me.