¿Mystery?

♡Y/N PoV♡

I went inside junk N' stuff and went down.

♢Cave man♢

The lift open and revealed Stressed Henry,Confused Ray and focused Charlotte"I heard all about it..."i said"It wasnt me!"Henry said"Look Hen,i know,i mean...you are bad doing ending intro's"i said"Y/N!we are serious!"Ray shouted"RAY!"i yelled"Y/N?Y/N Manchester?Rays daughter and a superstar?!"Charlotte ask"*sigh*Yes,thanks ray for giving it away"I said crossing my hands"Sorry!"Ray said.

"But who is this guys posting Hated video about me?"Henry ask"Obviously Kid dangers Haters"i said"You know these guys?"Ray ask"Kindof,i kinda Bumped into them when im In Gym class"I said"do they have profiles?"Charlotte ask.

"Yeah,there Type 'The Haters' that should works"i said,Charlotte typed the Text and it reveals Kid dangers Edits with some Girls like

Kid danger is a Cheater

Or stuff like that"These guys really hates you man..."i said"yeah,Kid danger dated 1.000 m Girls like WTF!"Charlotte said"...Wait,scroll back up please"i said and charlotte scrolled up,i saw

Foxy haters pro,Click here to see

I saw the letters it made me boil"Click it please"i said and saw A girl i dint like"Chloe!"I said"Wait!Chloe?"Henry ask"...argh!"I started getting mad"Chloe andrew?she hates Foxy?"Charlotte ask"...im not gonna do Flashbacks like my dad-"I cutted off"That one time..."Ray starts AGAIN.

♢Flashback♢

It was my last day at Senior high(Lazy gurl fact)
I always been bullyed by mean girl,that one day i bumped into a Girl named Chloe"Oh i-im so sorry"She said"N-no,its ny fault,you shouldt talk to me either"i said"Hey,its okay"She smiled.

Weekz later,we being best friends,But Chloe ignores me lately"Why..."i asked"Because i knew you were a Whore,a psyco,a killer,An emo,a Bitch..."Chloe said,i cant stand those words...i...had to do it...i had to...Kill people who say it...

But i cant see it,she tried to protect me...If not she will be bullied like me...I sigh and said"Who told that to you..."i ask"Jessica,Mari,and riley"She said,I nods and ran to search for them.

I found them three sitting on a bench together,spreading rumors about me...i had a Knife on my pocket,my anger taking over me...

I ran over Mari & Riley,i killed them...I saw Jessica running,but i joined sports club and run faster than her,I stabed her back and she was lifeless...Breathless,I feel relief...

♡end of flashback♡

I sigh at the memory and i felt a wolf inside me Growling inside,i put on my contacts and Went outside with anger"Wait!Y/N!"Henry said"..."i stared at him with no expresion,I went on my phone and Go to Foxy haters Pro Websitez and saw.
-jessica
-mari
-Riley
-Chloe
-Mea
-Yama
-Bira
-mila
-lala
And many more...

I saw those people on my school and im going after them...Now...and Forever.

♡outside♡

I walked outside and saw lala in sight,she is in my Assassin list.

I walked over her"Oh,Hello"Lala said dint notice who i am"Hey,i heard you were at the Fpxy haters Website,can i join?Chloe said i have to talk to you privately"I said"Okay!"Lala smiled

Idiot

I though