Sleeping with boys

I WUV this song.. Blake doesn't like it tho- 😐😐😑😑😐

Your POV-

It was the next morning, we quickly left to the airport. I was driving with the guys in my car because Laurence is still a little drunk from yesterday and Dante is exhausted to drive be Laurence was keeping him up. Garroth, he is very sleepy because he was playing too much video games. And Travis; he had a nightmare and stood up all night...

Dante was in my front seat, with a blue blanket on him, dead asleep. Laurence was behind Dante's seat, leaning his head against the window and smashing is face on my window, mumbled something about 'Its raining candy'. Travis seat behind him, in the middle, where he was dead asleep but also grumbling. Garroth was behind my seat, leaning his head on Travis' shoulder, snoring and mumbling about 'Sprinkles'.

I was just giggling, they all look exhausted. I was thinking they might be hungry, so I drove to Burger King drive through and stopped. "Guys, you guys wanna eat?" I asked. They all shot up and said yes.

"What do you guys want?" I asked, "We'll all take a Whopper Jr!" Dante exclaimed like a kid. "Ok" I smiled.

"Hi, welcome to Burger King! How may I help you?" "Hi yeah, I'll take 5 Whopper Jr. Please!" "Anything else?" "No, that'll be all!" I smiled. "Great! That'll be $24.95 please!" "Ok!" I smiled.

I drove to the first window. "Here you go!" I gave her Twenty Five dollars, "Keep the change!" I smiled and she gave me my paper and I drove to the second window.

A guy with a Burger King hat smiled at me, "Hello there beautiful, you ordered the whoppers?" "Yes I did, thank you very much!" I smiled.

"Oh! May I have an three extra large sprite, I forgot!" I asked him, "Sure!" He handed me the sprite. "How much will that be?'' "No worries, it's on the house!" "Well thank you--" I looked at his tag, "-- Jeffery!" I smiled "Your welcome!" He waved as I drove off.

"You were flirting" "No I wasn't! I was being polite! He was flirting!" I giggled. "Here boys!" I handed them the bag. "Save ONE FOR MEH!" I exclaimed, "Ok Ok Ok!" They said sacredly. "What's the extra soda for?" "Aph and them, they might get thirsty, or us!" I hummed.

"So this place... Its called--" "--Love~Love Paradise, Gene won it for Val and she's using it now so shush I'm trying to concentrate!" I growled. "Ok ok!" Dante put his hand up like he was getting arrested.

I stared at the road, my stomach started to twist and turn. "You want me to drive Y/N? It's for the best, you're starving" Dante asked. "Please?" "Ok, pull over" he smiled. I pulled over and we switched seats. I started eating my Whopper Jr.

After I was done, we were already at the airport.

It was only 2:24 and barely even at 3:09 yet. "Aph, drink?" I asked. "Sure!!" She smiled. She grabbed the drinks and handed them to the thirsty people. "You guys wanna be thankful and kind?" "Yes" they all replied. "Follow me" I smiled.

We ran inside Walmart to grabbed mini blankets and pillows along with a lot of large Dorito bags and sprite soda.

We walked around the neighborhood, giving poor people a pillow, a blanket, two bags of Doritos, and two bottle of sprite. They started to tear and cry thanking us that god bless us all. In total we gave six away. (You can do da math😎)

Finally we road on the airplane. I was playing CashRoyal. (HEHEHEHEHE) "what arena you in?" Aaron asked me. "Huh? Oh- I'm on Arena 10" "Cool, Val too. I'm only on Arena 8" he chuckled, I giggled.

Then all of a sudden; 'CLICK CLICK CLICK'. We snapped our head to Valery who was across the isle from us. "DANTE! IMMA SEND YOU THIS AND YOU PRINT IT!" "Why?" "Because it's important! Our siblings are VERY VERY VERY close to each other! AND YOU NEEDA PRINT IT!" She exclaimed at Dante. "Ok ok!" He said tiredly.

"Blake Blake Blake Blake Blake!" Valery whispered to Blake, "What?!" "Lest play ClashRoyal!" "No! Every time we play- YOU ALWAYS WIN! ALWAYS!!" "Yeah but see- when I win I level up! And you don't!" She said jokily. "It's not funny.." "It's not MY fault your deck Sucks" She exclaimed. "What?" He raised its voice, "WHAT?!" Blake raised it louder. "YOUR. DECK. SUCKSSSSS!" "TAKE IT BACK!" "MAKE ME!" "I...I'LL....yeah I can't.'' He growled and lowered his voice. "BOOP!" She poked his nose. "Stop it" He growled, "BOOP!" She did it again. "I SAID STOP!" He started to tickle her.

"Wow... Valery's ticklish? I never knew that.." I giggled. "Yeah she is.. She kind of hides it you know- until you tickle her of course" Aaron chuckled. "You're a great older brother" I smiled, "I'm pretty sure Dante and Gene are good older brothers too" "They are.. They're great" I giggled.

"You want gummies?" I asked him, "Sure!" He laughed. He took the red one and ate it, "Don't eat it too quick! It's--" "--Sour!" He finished my sentence, his face made a funny face. I laughed, he finally finished it and chuckled and choked. "ah!" I said while laughed and patting Aaron in the back so he won't choke and die.

"And leave me in this cruel world Aaron" I teased, he laughed and stopped choking. "I'm good I'm good!" We both laughed, "your laugh is cute" He complimented, "Thanks" I blushed. "Mr. Muscle!" I giggled and gripped his arms. "I'm serious though you're arms are STRONG!" I laughed, he chuckled and we both blushed. I let go of his arms and awkward came across us.

"They, you two married couples! Why so awkward now?" Valery teased, "Shut up Val" Aaron growled, "Ok Alpha boy" she growled at him, "OMEGA" He raised is voice, "Alpha" she smirked, "SHUT UP" "MAKE ME ALPHA" "Grrrr..." he calmed down.

"What do you guys mean Alpha and Omega?'' I asked, "Isn't that wolf breed?" "Yes it is.. Its nothing" He looked the opposite Direction. "Ok" I whispered and looked out the window.

To be continue......