[400 followers Special] I Love You.. PT. 1

DONT PLAY YET

***
(If you don't know what's going on. Read Dante's Sister Treys POV on Trey's account. CommanderTrey

"Where did he go!" Katelyn asked, looking out the broken glass window. The cold breeze hit our faces.

Valery started to put on her shoes and leather jacket, tying her hair up. "Where are you going?" Aaron asked. "I'm going to look for him" She grabbed her phone.

Just to let you know, it was pouring outside.

"Why?" He asked, grabbed her wrist. She yanked away and looked at Aaron straight in the eye, "If someone you love ran away and probably won't come back, wouldn't you look for them? What if they're in trouble and they need your help, but you never come!" She turned away and opened the door, pulling her hoodie over her head.

"If you guys wanna help you can" Those were her last words, before she ran out of the house(?).

I started to get ready. "I'm going to help. Trey is our friend, never leave a friend behind"

I ran out of the house, running around the resort.

"Trey!" I yelled.

I saw Valery running on the sand of the beach, "TREY!!" She yelled, dashing away.

I ran down the pathway, and came across a doc.

The rain poured on my hoodie, as I looked around, putting my hand over my eye brows.

"Trey!!" Laurence's voice yelled.

I turned around, to see Laurence behind me, with a flashlight and his phone.

"Laurence?"I yelled

The sky was dark, and the stars weren't out. There was no light, just our flashlights and phones.

It was mostly fog, and the clouds were dark grey.

"Y/n? Oh, thank Irene that's you" He ran to me and smiled.

"You came"
"Yeah.. I mean.. Valery and you were right.. The gang came, we split up. I lost Garroth on the way here" He pant.

I chuckled I turned back around. "Let's go"

Laurence nodded, and we ran the other direction.

"Trey!"
"Trey!!"

"Trey~Kun!"
"TREY!"

Those two voices..

"Kawaii~Chan! Aphmau!" I yelled.

The two girls found us and was relieved to run into us.

"I.. We can't find him" Aphmau panted. Kawaii~chan nodded.

I looked around. To see Blaze running around.

"What are you doing!" I exclaimed.  "I am helping a friend find her boyfriend" Blaze mumbled.

I sighed, "Let's keep searching"

I ran away from the group. Hearing voices call out Trey's name. It makes me happy.. Not that he's gone missing. But I'm happy that our gang.. Actually cares about each other. We are like a big family.. As one..

The gang united again on the sidewalk. Everyone was here, panting like crazy.

I ran on the road.

I looked both ways.

"Y/N!!!" I hear Travis yelled my name.

I hear fast footsteps.

I turn around, to see a flash of yellow light flash before my eyes.