|CHAPTER 2|

Eva's POV.

"Fuck!! Luca can you stop?! You are hurting me!" I tried to push him away but I failed and he grabbed my hand harder. Why was he doing this? I really can't think of a reason right now, he wasn't even drunk!

"Can you stop screamig?! Somebody is going to hear us and I know you wanna have a good time with me" He said while he trows me a wink, I roll my eyes and try to scream again but he suddenly kisses me and that makes me to shut up.

I heard someone enter in the room and in the next second I see myself on the ground. Someone was punching Luca in the face. Okay he did wrong but I wasn't a bad person so I tried to help him. Then I saw who was the guy that was beating him.

It was Penetrator Chris.

I hooked up with him several times but we never got to know each other well and that was perfect for me. I don't really like him, he is the type of guy who says to you that he loves you but at the same time he would be hooking up with some random chick, aka a fuckboy. And I hate fuckboys, Jonas was kinda a fuckboy when I met him too but hey, he changed, Chris would never change!!

Chris' POV.

When I heard Eva screaming I knew someting was wrong, I felt like I had to do something to help her. When I got to the room where Eva was, I saw Luca, a Penetrator, kissing her. Don't ask me why but I was kinda jealous and I don't know if it was the alcohol or the desire for a hookup but I felt the need to punch him.

I did it, I grabbed Eva by the hand and threw her on the ground and then punched Luca. I think he was able to hit me several  times in the stomach but It didn't hurt at all, the only thing that was in my head was Eva.

I punched Luca in the head and he fell to the ground. "Why were you kissing Eva?!" I screamed at him. "Bro, she is hot as fuck and drunk, I had to! And plus she was kinda into it too! He was laughing, I wanted to kill him.

"Bitch who said I was into it?! You literally grabbed me and forced me to kiss you!!" she said. Eva is so drunk, she can't even talk properly. She was still on the ground, looking at me and licking her lips, that was such a turn on, it was taking everything in me not to throw her on the bed and fuck her right there.

But I couldn't to that, not right now. I looked at Luca while I was thinking what to do with him" I took Luca and got him out of the room and we went outside the house.

"Look I know Eva is pretty damn hot and sexy but don't ever touch her again, she is my hookup tonight" I said. "So I can hook up with her at the next party? Even fuck her?" He asked and I didn't know what to answer. I wasn't in love with her or something but I didn't want anyone hooking up with her.

"Yeah, she is just a one night thing" I didn't tell the truth.

--------------------------------
Hi guys!!!! Im really so sorry for not updating but I was filled with homework and exams and today I had time so I decided to do this chapter. Its kinda short but like I said, I don't have the time to do a long chapter :(

Do you think Chris is falling for Eva?

See you guys in the next chapter,don't forget to vote and comment! And tysm for 60 reads Its amazig!!