New smut Book♥

Please read~

Ok so for all my jimin and Jungkook fan's,im making a smut book for them 2 ;) its gonna be Kookies n' Jam.
Since you guys seemed to like Jungkook's part "memory" and want more of it thats where I'll make the next parts to that. Of course i'll update this book..maybe even add jin and j-hope ;) so if u like Jungkook and jimin you may wanna check it out ;} I have so many more ideas I wanted to save for Jungkook and jimin,like the last one "taehyung" actually was originally a jimin thought and I wanted him to be the boy in it but...I made it taehyung since he won XD but its ok. I have a lot more idea's~ My inspiration is music...being honest thats sometimes how I come up with these ideas,just the main idea to the song,I have alot of unpublished jimin books,I'm going to make them into just 2 part and put them in that book then delete the original book. Ooo man im so excited,I've always enjoyed making the jimin and Jungkook ones~~ I am to hope you check it out thanks!

 Ooo man im so excited,I've always enjoyed making the jimin and Jungkook ones~~ I am to hope you check it out♥ thanks!

Aren't they adorable 😭😭😍😍😍!!
;p please have a nice day.

It is now out :) only 5 parts at the moment.