Vkook °Neighbors° 2/2 » 18+

Not read through!!

Jungkooks POV*

I glared At taehyung as he leaned against her rooms wall. "Come on!" I loudly said to taehyung.
He looked at me and smirked.
" I think I like our neighbor even more."
I furrowed my eyebrows "what did you say to her!?" Taehyung let out a low chuckle before turning and walking out of the door.
I angrily followed behind him, once we exited her house I talked again.

"Taehyung I swear to god, leave her alone! I'm sick of this! Last time you did this, the person I had a huge crush on remember she wouldn't date me! She was so in love with you after you fucked! I'm a idiot for letting you!" That came out as a yell as I stomped following him. Taehyung looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"That's not my fault. She liked you too, but you were to scared to ask her out! Jungkook! You don't know how to Love!!" Taehyung yelled back at me, causing me to stop and stare at him. I bit my lip and balled my fist.

"Fuck you!" I said and walked in our house to get ready, I got in the shower leaning against the wall letting the water run down me as i let out a sigh.

"He's right.." I mumbled to myself.

At 5:00 I ordered pizza and finished cleaning my room. I was waiting for her to come, I mean we're next door.

I made sure I didn't look stupid, no I was quite proud I looked pretty good but what if I wasn't her type I wondered, what if tae is...? What if I have to let her go as well?

That thought was making me feel useless and sad. There was a knock on the door so quickly I rushed downstairs to open the door before taehyung got to it.

I blushed seeing her face once I opened the door, quickly I moved letting her in and she did.

I gulped and nervously took her hand rushing upstairs before taehyung came out of his room.

Once we entered my room I shit it and smiled at her. "The pizza is running late I'm sorry." I mumbled scratching the back of my neck, hoping she didn't care much.

She nodded looking around my room. "Fuck the pizza.." y/n dropped the book bag she was holding and unzipped it. She glanced up at me and smiled, her smiled turned into a smirk.

She raised a eye brow before asking "can you close your eyes Jungkook?"

I hesitated but did as she asked and closed my eyes. I felt her presence behind me as she tied something around my eyes and took my hand guiding me to somewhere, I do believe to my bed, I blushed realizing what she's getting at.

She got onto of me and handcuffed my hands to something. I gulped as she started unbuttoning my pants, she pulled them off along with my boxers. I felt her wipe something on my tip. "W-what ??" I asked my voice cracked alittle.

She giggled "don't worry it's just peanut butter cutie." After a moment of silence I felt her lick my tip, making me want her.

I moaned alittle as she started sucking on my dick. I threw my head back in pleasure. "Please, let me go I wanna touch you too..." I tried to say breathing normally but couldn't.

Y/n grabbed my hand and brought it somewhere, she pushed my hand up, touching her center.

I smirked and pushed my finger into her clit causing her to moan, her moan was making me want more. I thrusted my fingers in her faster hoping for more moans.

She did just what I wanted as I thrusted fast making her louder.
Y/n moaned loudly cumming onto my fingers and near my dick, as she sat close to it.

Y/n grabbed my dick and I moaned as she sat on it, entering it inside her. She let out a loud moan.

I heard the door open but I couldn't do anything I was handcuffed and blindfolded.

Y/n asked "wanna join us?" causing me to choke.
"WHatt?!" I said loudly in disagreement.

"Oh my gawd." Taehyungs voice said making me frown. My mouth dropped once he said "Of course baby doll!"

Y/n leaned over me and un blindfolded me and took my handcuffs off. She winked at me and kissed me before turning around her back facing me as leaned towards taehyung. I death glared at taehyung as she started sucking his dick making him moan.

I sighed in disgust but realized I was in control of her clit.

A smirk appeared on my face as I smiled satisfied with her. I got on my knees and lifted her up alittle, getting into doggy style postition, I didn't hesitate to thrust in and out, pushing her more onto his dick and back, I wasn't doing it easy since I knew she wasn't a virgin.

I thrust into her until my shaft was against her, I could hear her moans through sucking his dick.

I thrusted in and out trying to get her to cum, which I knew was coming, her body started shaking as she loudly moaned as I continued thrusting til her orgasm, her cum dripped all over me. I wanted to cum in her... but... I can't.

I got my last thrusts in and threw my head back pulling out of her quickly, I chummed all over her lower back side.

She pulled taehyung out of her mouth and turned around towards me, she didn't hesitate to start sucking mine, licking the remaining cum off my tip. She then turned around her back on my chest. I started massaging her boobs as taehyung thrusted in and out of her clit, he looked like he was enjoying it. He stopped going fast and thrust slowly a few times but then went faster again. I started rubbing her nipple making her more horny. Taehyung kissed her stomach as he thrusted in and out. Y/n moaned loudly again and arched her back onto of me. She reached another orgasm.

Taehyung moaned not long after, pulling out and cumming on her stomach. Y/n was shaking as she layed there exhausted. She chuckled and layed back on me.

I glared at Taehyung again and pulled her under the covers with me. "This doesn't make her urs, she's still mine." I said trying to make it clear to him.

Taehyung smirked and left the room satisfied.

I sighed and looked at her sleeping face. "Well...goodnight then."
I turned the light off and fell asleep with her.

Vkook end

Guys, I'm sorry this might've took awhile but I already got the next part to be published done and read through can't promise no mistakes cause I tend to read past them but I have to wait.. ;) sorry this one wasn't to good. I was quickly trying to finish it.

ALSO NEW ONE IS GONNA B JIKOOK!!! *like 60 view later*