love triangle starts

Em's p.o.v

"Emily! Go get groceries now!" My mom yelled. "Ok!" I yelled back. I am at the store now at walmart and I'm in the cereal section. I grabbed the cereal. When I reached the corner of the isle and turned I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" Both of us said at the same time. "Let me help you" the boy said offering me his hand while I got up.

"Thanx. My names Emily. Call me em. I been bumping into people a lot lately." I said. "Well, I'm christian. I'm with my friend justin. He's at the games though." He said.

We talked for a while than exchanged numbers. I said bye and left.

At home-

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled. "In the kitchen!" She yelled back. I went in the kitchen and put the groceries down.

"I'm going to my room" I said.

When I was in my room my phone rang. 2 people calling at once. Jstin and chris, new knickname I got him. :P

I answered both at once. "Hello." I said. "Hey." They both said. "I was wondering if you'd like to go to the beach with me." They both said

"Sure" I said to both of them. "I'll have a friend with me." They both ssaid. "Ok got to go. Bye.!" I said and hung up. What do I wear???

I'll call cristal. She can come with me.

Phone convo-

Me- hey

C-hey gurl! Waz up!

Me- wanna go to the beach with me and my friends?

C- sure but I thought I was ur friend...

C- ur my bff that is a gurl. They're boys.

C- oooohhh... of course I'll go! B there in 5!

End of convo-

At da beach-

We saw chris so walked ova. "What up! This is my friend cristal, call her cece." I interduced. "I'm christian call me chris." Christian said.

Ummmm... "justin." The other said. He sounded familiar. He is wearing the same shedes as josh! He is josh!

"Josh? U r justin bieber. Why didn't u tell me? Oh... well now I know to change ur name to justin in my contact list." I said.

He just smiled. "Let's find a spot" I yelled. We found our spot and me and cece were tanning when someone blocked our views.

"Get out our way. Ur blocking the sun" me and cece said at the same time to justin and chris.

They just looked at eachother with evil smirks and put us ova their shoulder. "Let me go!" We yelled. The just ran to the water.

When they were going to throw us in we screamed, "no!!!!!" But they threw us in.

We were under and nodded to eachother. We stayed under there scaring them we drowned.

They panicked and swam under. We acted dead.

I tryed not to laugh when justin picked me up and took me to shore.

"Oh god!" They started panicking. We shot up and yelled roorr! And scared them.

"Oh my gosh u scared us!" They said at the same time. "I know we ment to." We said.

9:00 at night-

"We should go now." I said. They nodded and took me and cece home. "Thanx" we said. We said our goodbyes and left.

I ran to my room and changed and took a shower. When I was done I plopped on my bed.

I think I have a crush on 2 boys. This isn't good...

Next day-

I felt hiper. I got a text from justtin so looked at my phone. It said, 'want to hang out??? Watch a movie?'

I replied with -yes! I mean sure.

Few mins. Lata-

Knock knock. I ran to the door and opened it.

I ket justin in. "Hey." He said. I felt like having fun. "Hey hey hey!" I sang. "Ur weird..." he said.

"I'm weird weird weird!" I sang.

"What did u do?" He asked. "Whay did I do do do!" I sang than said, "I said do do." And we bursted out laughing.

"Ok scary?" He asked. I shook my head no. "U scared?" He teased. "No." I saiid. "Than scary it is. I'm right herre if u get to scared." He said. I nodded and put on the grudge.

When the part came up the grudge pulls the lady up on the attic is screamed and hid my face in justins chest.

After the movie we got bored. I laugjed at something funny justin said. When the laughter died down we satred at eachother making eye contact.

He started leaning in and so did I. Our lips met and his lips tasted like straberry.

I was like a make-out section till we got tired and fell asleep. Why do I have to like 2 boys? I thought before I fell asleep.

.................................................

Hey guys. I decided to end it here. This is kinda like twilight except no vampires or werewolves lolz. Read my other books! Id appreciate it. Fan me and I'll fan u! Vote for me and comment! Thanx. :P