Are You Sure? (boyxboy) (accidental fan fiction)

• Dedicated to My husband, Dave. You're awesome

a/n: So, it's been a while since I posted a story. The following story was made out of complete boredom and, therefore, written first on loose leaf paper. I wrote 6 pages yesterday. 6 PAGES!!!!This is my first attempt at writing a kind of story like this. It's a accidental fan fiction because it wasn't supposed to be one to begin with. It was just a regular story. Then it turned into a fan fiction.  (Thanks, Abigail.) The ending (the last two dialouge lines) are from Abby, a kid I babysit. She approves of this story. (She's 10.) This story contains a pairing my friend Maddie came up with, which are two of her ex-boyfriends. THIS IS ON PRIVATE FOR A REASON!! Niether Tyler nor River shall find out about this. Oh, and their pictures are in the side.

Tyler and River own themselves and they're both straight. We assume. And by assume is Tyler looks really jealous whenever River is with his girlfriend after coming out of geometry. (edit: I have geometry after them and Tyler looks really sad everyday..)

The song in the side is First Of The Year (Equinox) by Skrillex because Tyler does a amazing impression of the video. 

I reread this when I was redoing the cover and was really embarrassed at the amount of errors. It's now officially fixed, thanks to Microsoft Word. Funny thing, apparently, "River." is a fragment since it's not a name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are You Sure? 

(A RiverxTyler fanfiction)

( )= thoughts

River's Point of View

 You’re in math class, trying to focus on whatever your teacher told you to work on. The hard thing is, you can't. The blond in front of you is too distracting. The way her hair flows down to her shoulders. The dark shirt she's wearing. (Get out of the way. I'm trying to concentrate.)

"Dude, River. Pay attention." Your friend, Bryan, breaks your train of thought. "What are you starring at?"

You shake your head, clearing all thoughts until Bryan started talking. You point to the blond. "Her," you whisper.

Bryan starts chuckling. "You mean him? That's Tyler!" he exclaimed softly. "Wait. Are you gay?"

Your jaw drops. (I'm not gay. I'm straight.) "N-no, dude. I'm straight!" (I was attracted to a guy! I can't believe it!) Your face begins to heat up. (Shit!)

"Dude, you’re blushing. Are you sure you're not like bi or something?" 

You try to think of something else to control your massive blush, which spread to your neck. Thankfully, Bryan saves you. 

"Dude, don't worry. Tyler likes you too." 

(What!) "Dude! That is not snazzy! That just makes it even worse!" You're whisper-yelling this but Tyler still turns around.

"Hey, guys? Can you keep it down> I'm trying to work." (Oh, god. His voice is so velvety... Wait. What am I saying!?) You nod, hiding your bright red face in the jungle that is your hair. Tyler turns back to his friend and continues working.