Frustrated

Anger is one of the most powerful feelings of human.
Sth unpleasant happens, one gets angry. Someone does one harm, one gets angry. Someone does not as him was told, anger is the result.
There are countless situations resulting in one person being angry at the other. The reactions to anger differ quite a lot. Some don't want to speak to anyone, to calm themselves. Some want to talk to clear things up. Some cannot handle anger and when a discussion evolves, they give in.
And then there are those, who do not hesitate to fight, who are not afraid of a discussion and who make their own point of view really clear.
Discussions can take quite a while to settle. Arguments are being thrown at one another, either heating the conversations or cooling it down.
All of those things are quite normal - they're done on a normal basis - some people even got so used to them, they don't even would call that a fight.

But things get a little out of control when one person does simply not understand the other nor their actions. And no matter how often you try to get to the other it is simply impossible to come to conclusion.
Frustration is the result.
And frustration is the one thing that can get someone out of his mind. It is the worst thing to not be understood; to try so hard and still don't succeed at stating your point. The feeling of the other person being in another world, in another universe, talking a different language or seeing through you instead of at you.
A mix of frustration and anger let's someone say things they don't mean, gets someone to be so angry they don't even know what to do anymore.
The knot in your stomach grows and grows, you have the feeling your throat is being blocked, making it impossible to breathe.
Your mind starts to explode but you cannot find a way to convince the other person that what you say is true. All you want to do is to shake some sense in the other person, hoping to clear their mind and have them understand you.
But instead - all you can think of is screaming your opinion, making your voice crack because of all the emotion you put in.
And when the point is to come, where everything just grows over your head, leaving you completely overwhelmed and unable to express any of your thought the right way; you begin to feel a tickle going up your nose, the knot in your stomach wanders right to your throat making your voice higher and higher, until is breaks. Your eyes water and you come to the point where you cannot simply hold back your tears any longer.
What began with a slight difference of opinions, ended up in such a mess, leaving one broken and twisted.
Was this the only way to solve a problem? Is it even solved? Where was the point I should have stopped talking - nodding at the other, giving in but leaving without a shattered mind.
You begin to ask yourself what was wrong at your opinion. Now not being so certain as before, where you would have done everything to state your opinion.

Sobbing less with time, your mind starts to clear up, your body starts to calm down, breathing gets easier and realization sets in.