Chapter 1

Naomi's POV:
"Marcus! Wake up!! Today is the first day of vidcon!! WHOO I can't wait to see everyone there" I said in utter excitement "it's too early nimbob go back to sleep" ah the usual morning Marcus,my fave! "GET UP!! Breakfasts here!!" That's when all of a sudden Marcus shot out of bed as if there was a tarantula crawling across his back.  A few hours later, me and Marcus were on our way to the convention area when we bumped into Zoe and Alfie! It has been ages since I last saw Zoe so I was super excited "Zoe!!" "Naomi!" I had missed her so much but we were in a rush as we were already late so I promised her I would stop by her room when I was done for the day.

Marcus' POV:
After me and nimbob had a mini meet up with Zoe and Alfie, we ran down to the convention area as we were late as always.  But we still managed to somehow be early to the meet and greet with all our fans. As I was behind the curtain waiting to meet everyone, Jim pulled me aside to ask me a question. "Hey you alright jimbo?"
"Yeah kinda but I have a favour to ask you"
"Sure! Anything for you Jim!"
"Are you free on the 27th July?"
"I think so but what for jim?"
"I'll tell you when we're in a more private area so certain ears can't hear..."

A/N: THA KS FOR READING! WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE TO FIND OHT WHAT JIM WANTS TO ASK MARUCS