-Thinking-

I'm always thinking, it turned out being an addiction. I can't stop thinking. Thoughts controls me. Sometimes I start to think of a lot of things, so many things. There is so much that I'm thinking that I don't even know what I'm thinking of. Does it happen to you?

Tell me something, what would you do if you aren't free? Actually, you are free but, you don't feel like you're free. Have you ever felt like that? Have you ever felt like a prisoner of your own life? How can I explain and express these feeling's that I'm feeling? It is so hard, so difficult.

I sound such like a sad person.

I know what it is to be happy, I'm just happy and sad at the same time. Very cliché, I know. Maybe you know what I mean.

I have so many things in mind that I want to do, that I want to experience, discover and explore. Somehow life, karma and people don't want me to do what it makes me feel free and happy, what it makes me be me; ?y family, my friends, people that I love. It's like if they don't want the best fore me. They just want what they think that is best for them to be the best for me. And what people want I consider it so boring. It's not me, It's not who I am what they want me to be, or do, or have. It's like if they don't have imagination or a dream to follow. They go follow what there is left, not what they really want to follow. They don't look for what satisfies themselves.

It's like when you get the last piece of cake. That piece of cake is not even whole, it, it's not complete, it's in half because some son of a gun ate half of it and left it there hanging with all the crumbs and fly's standing on it. You didn't even want to eat cake anymore but you still ate it. Its like if you don't eat that piece of cake you will feel pity for the cake. What the ''F''...!

I am not doing that! I want to be satisfied of what I'm doing, and if it goes wrong it doesn't mean that I have to quit. I want the whole piece of chocolate cake, damit. Yes it's a chocolate cake, what about that!

''Where are you trying to go with this''? I guess that you're thinking!

Well... you'll see. You'll know when I get to the point. -sigh- I don't even know where to start.