Chapter Seventeen

A/N: i've been going through some problems, and i hope you guys are not. if you are, please feel free to message me! have a great day/night, and if it's nighttime, sweet dreams! please enjoy this chapter, and vote if you can! thanks for reading this, although it's a short chapter since i can't seem to focus....

   You went home that day thinking about what you had just done. You worried about if Akutagawa hated you or not. The blush made everything confusing. Did he like you or did he not? You thought not, because you didn't spend a lot of time with him, compared to Higuchi.

~~~~~~~~~~

   It was the next day and you decided to take a day off. Your boss would know if you took a day off or not, because you were always punctual, and never late. If you were just a minute late, he could predict you weren't going. 

   But about what happened, you let a small thing affect you. That's who you were on the inside. Sensitive. Sometimes it would ruin a relationship, whether it be romantic or friendly. There were times where you were "too sad". Too negative for anyone to help. You hoped it wouldn't be that way with Akutagawa (if you guys were ever together, that is).

~~~~~~~~~~

   It was a normal day, and a normal job. Luckily for Akutagawa, he wasn't assigned on a mission with you. The reason why was because he didn't have to deal with the embarrassment. Oddly, he was scared about responding to your confession. Akutagawa was usually a strong guy who didn't fear much, and he was one of the most eminent people in the mafia.