Short Fanfiction: I'm Bad at Love

Charlotte's POV

My name is Charlotte, I go by Char. For the past five years of my life, I've been bullied by my neighbor, and ex-best friend, Jacob Sartorius. It all started in 6th grade. Since then, he's always called me names and hurt me, physically and emotionally. Honestly? I still look into his eyes and all I think about is how much I used to have a crush on him. And I try not to now, but I can't. He's so hot when he bullies me. I know that's messed up that I think that. But I always find myself thinking about his hotness. And I still have his number on my phone. I have a boyfriend, Matt. He's so supportive and kind and always sticks up for me, but Jacob finds ways to get to me when Matt's not around. He comes to my house when my parents are gone, I don't let him in anymore. I'm 17 now, in 11th grade. It's crazy how long this shit has been going on for.

Finally, I decide I wanna get him back. A little phone call might just annoy him. I've wanted to get on his nerves so bad for so long now but I haven't thought of a way till now.

I know 3 things for sure. 1: he thinks I'm super hot. 2: he hates my guts. 3: he thinks I'm weak.
I've got just the thing that'll make him step back for a while.

I pull out my phone and click on his contact. He still texts me mean crap but I've kept his number. I don't know why. I press the call but and wait for him to answer. After a few things he finally picks up.

Jacob: what do you wa--

Charlotte: OOOOOHH MYYYY GOOODDDD

I try to sound as out of breath as I make moaning noises. I try to hold in my laughter.

Jacob: what the hell--

Charlotte: ooooooh babyyyyyyyy moreeeee

Jacob: what the hell is wrong with you!!

Charlotte: Jacobbbbb I neeeeeeeed youuuuuuu nowwwww

Jacob's POV

I look out my window and see Charlotte's blinds closed. WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING MOANING INTO THE DAMN PHONE?! The weirdest part is that I'm slightly turned on by this. She's not having sex, obviously, because she asked for me.

Charlotte: JACOOOOOBBBBBB

Jacob: why the hell are you calling me! Call your dumbass boyfriend!

Charlotte: no, I need you

She's says the last sentence, out of breath, and I look over at her house, considering it. Obviously I wouldn't, though. I can't. She's Charlotte, I'm supposed to bully her. But nobody would know...

Jacob: you're crazy

Charlotte: my parents are gone babeeeee

Jacob: fine, I'll be over in a minute.

Ugh she turned me on and now I'm going to her house😒. I can't believe myself. I'm about to hang up when she bursts out laughing.

Charlotte: I can't believe you fell for that!😂😂😂😂😂

Jacob: shut the fuck up and don't EVER do anything like that again!!! YOU'RE GONNA PAY, BITCH!