Prologue

Hi my name is Hikaru Honda (Light/Radiance, Root/Origin/Source). This is a story about my life... I'll start by telling you how I got into this mess...

3rd pv

(What he look like)

(What he look like)

A young boy of the age of 7 years was in his room reading when he heard a female scream, it was his mother. He ran down stairs to find the dead corpes of his father and his mother bleeding to death, her last word for him that came from her was "Run..."

The boy did as told looking back with tears in his eyes, what he saw was a cloaked figure running after him. He ran with everything he had but wasn't fast enough for the figure caught up to him. Before he could do anything his whole world turned black...

Why was the last thing he thought

Time skip to 3 years

Hikaru pv

Why did this have to happen to me? Under going test and having to be on the break of death... I never did anything wrong... I did what I was told, never got into trouble... Why...

I was in a cell having bandages around my new eyes, Orochimaru took my eyes and gave me ones that could see better ones that could see in the dark. All I was, is a test subject... How long has it been when I was outside, seen the sun, breath fresh air, and seen a normal person that wasn't dealing with that mad man? And most of all I wan't to see what I look like, to see what kind of monster he made me into... Help me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first fanfict so what do you think so far? Like, comment, and thanks for reading!!!

(291 words)